Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Problem with editing

18 years ago
I'm in a strange sitaution. Anytime I try to edit my game, the changes don't save (even after I hit the "save" button) instead they revert back to the orginial format. Anytime I try to edit a particular page I get an error message that says something like "Uh uh you broke it. Actually the game you are trying to access does not exist." And finally when I try to write to the webmaster (contact us tab) I get yet another error that tells me that the message cannot be sent because there is "no referer" ?! I'm not sure whats wrong, probably the security settings with my notebook, its fairly new and I am not sure how to manipulate the software. Any help with the situation is most appreciated. I just hope this post goes through...

re:Problem with editing

18 years ago
Sorry that you're having so much trouble ...

What game are you trying to edit?

re:Problem with editing

18 years ago
Oh, well its my game, which is unpublished right now, its called the (Un)Real World, and my username, is Mina, obviously ;) Thanks so much for helping, I'm going to give it one more try and see if anything different happens.

Good News

18 years ago
I figured out how to work around the glitches and got all my pictures loaded. Thanks for your concern :) The only thing I can't change is my game main page, where the discription is. Otherwise all is well, and I've finally published..The (Un)Real World. Please play!