Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Bible Code

14 years ago

Funny stuff here.

http://www.biblecodewisdom.com/

Something to do if your bored. Post some cool stuff about the future (or past).

Bible Code

14 years ago

Kinda just proves how people like to twist and contort the meaning of the Bible to create sensationalist crap.

Bible Code

14 years ago

very stupid site

Bible Code

14 years ago

this is fucking amazing

Bible Code

14 years ago
Fuck, everytime you post, I think it's me because of the avatar. The only difference is that my writing is legible.

Bible Code

14 years ago

What's the deal, anyway?  Is this like your attempt to be bob, haha, or some guy who genuinely admires you?

Bible Code

14 years ago

OMFSM! Maybe it is admiring... bob.

we got ourselves a huge anomaly here, people! BOBCON-2.

BOBCON 5 - Peace. No sign bob or any other trolls.

BOBCON 4 - Assholery. annoying traits on display. Insecure sexuality. Caution advised

BOBCON 3 - Consistent bad spelling, flaming, complaining about long words, refusal to get along, inability to mellow out. Calming attempts and/or reassurances will give you clues as to it's true nature.

BOBCON 2 - Systematic flaming campaigns, dick-joke spamming, crying and band advertisement. You have a confirmed troll. Begin retaliatory measures.

BOBCON 1 - Subject fesses up to being a bobclone, or "blown". All blowns must be targeted with indiscrininant warfare.

Bible Code

14 years ago

Well... BOBCON 3 at the very least.

Bible Code

14 years ago

That's the most definitive diagram I've seen. Make that bitch into an article!

Bible Code

14 years ago

what he said.

Bible Code

14 years ago
^ Bobcom 3 ^

Bible Code

14 years ago

If you'd start posting long drawn out, incredibly brilliant or fantastic posts... then we might start believing you as me more.

Bible Code

14 years ago

If you'd start posting long drawn out, incredibly brilliant or fantastic posts... then we might start believing you as me more.

there is that better

Bible Code

14 years ago

Speechless.

Bible Code

14 years ago

Rommel, way to be a genius.  Anubis, way to kiss his ass, and also be right at the same time.

You should write it into an article.

Bible Code

14 years ago
No... that's neither long nor drawn out. It is brilliant and fantastic, so I guess you're halfway there... except the ending was ruined by you.