Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Dazohan11 cheating.

14 years ago
He's got the Lucky Dueler trophy and all of TimJ's accounts have 0/6 dueling records. They're friends or the same person.

I think it's likely that he's win stealing.

Dazohan11 cheating.

14 years ago

that never lasts long though. cheaters are so lazy lol they never keep at it. he will lose it soon. every cheater does.

nate

Dazohan11 cheating.

14 years ago
Yeah. He'll go inactive probably, as well. And lose it.

Dazohan11 cheating.

14 years ago

Kind of funny, that devotes so much effort to it.

I wish I could forget when I was obsessed with duelling, so I could laugh at him. Now it just sparks flashbacks into the primeval area of my brain.

I hate him now.

Dazohan11 cheating.

14 years ago

let me explain.

my m8 tim jordan is kinda retarded. i decided to introduce him to the website, but he didn't find it entertaining at all. so he decided to piss people off and he doesn't reallly care about the duels so he coudn't be bothered learning how to play them.ok?

Dazohan11 cheating.

14 years ago

I don't care. Tell your JJJ-cock-sucking friends to get off the site and that they're doin' it wrong.

Dazohan11 cheating.

14 years ago

friends? i only introduced timj

Dazohan11 cheating.

14 years ago

Timj equals JJJ-double dick in his mouth-the banisher. It's seriously disturbing that JJJ has all these fanboys. As if we weren't enough.

Dazohan11 cheating.

14 years ago

i admit i know timj but not JJJ-double sick on his face-the banisher.

Dazohan11 cheating.

14 years ago

also it was on 6 wins. OMG ITS THE END OF THE DUELS AS WE KNOW IT!

Dazohan11 cheating.

14 years ago

only not on

Dazohan11 cheating.

14 years ago

JJJ-double dick in his mouth-the banisher = Your retarded friend.

You see the connection?

Dazohan11 cheating.

14 years ago
Holy fuck. You cheating bastard. Do you seriously think anyone falls for that?

I won them all by chance because he didn't know how to play. It's only six duels (12 actually) so it's no big deal right?

.... IT'S NOT HARD TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY DUELS. IN FACT, IT DOESN'T TAKE ANY SKILL AT ALL.

He's saying that he won 12 straight (or six) based just on chance... Go die.

Dazohan11 cheating.

14 years ago

Haha, yes.  I was so overwhelmed by the stupidity of his claim, I didn't even remember to comment on it. 

Only luck goes into those duels, unless.. you know, you're bob. (or Dazohan)

That's what happens when you give an 11 year old a computer; they jizz all over everything.

Dazohan11 cheating.

14 years ago
Maddening. Like you still not having completed my goddamn storygame :P

Dazohan11 cheating.

14 years ago

Your goddamn storygame IS maddening.

Nah, j/k. But the maze is.

Dazohan11 cheating.

14 years ago

Man, I wasn't even able to enjoy my fukin' three day weekend, because all my teachers held a secret meeting, I believe, and conspired to assign me a dick-load of work or tell me that I have a quiz/unit test for today.  haha  It's shitty; I didn't even finish.

Dazohan11 cheating.

14 years ago

Same bullshit here, asshole. And get this, my friend had work on monday. WORK ON FUCKING LABOR DABOR. Blew my mind.

Dazohan11 cheating.

14 years ago

i worked all day monday too. very annoying.

nate

Dazohan11 cheating.

14 years ago

It's official. Businesses have forgotten that Labor Day does NOT mean you work on that day.

Dazohan11 cheating.

14 years ago

Didn't you hear? Labor Day now means Day of Labor. Get with the program, son.

Riley

Dazohan11 cheating.

14 years ago

Well, I think that's what it's always meant, dude, but yeah.  Sure.  I'll pretend your spin on it is significant somehow.

What?!  They did that?.. That's fuckin' balls, dude.  (See, there I go)

Dazohan11 cheating.

14 years ago

Ooooh, thats right. You guys have your massive school break in the middle of the year, not the end.

Dazohan11 cheating.

14 years ago

Yes, Rommel, this is true.  And you know what else is obvious?  Everyone poops. 

Haha, I've just been dick this whole time. :p 

Those were good times.

Dazohan11 cheating. And daylight savings

14 years ago

I love "Everybody poops" because even immortal people poop, so it's more true than "Everybody dies."

Another thing that doesn't make sense with America is the calendar. Not only does our week start on Sunday, we write dates as Month Day Year. I'm pretty sure this is how all Commonwealth + USA countries do the date, but it honestly makes no logical sense. The Europeans do it Day Month Year, and the Japanese (maybe the rest of Asia too, but I can't say for sure) write it Year Month Day. And finally, we have goddamn daylight savings time. Maybe it worked a long time ago in a galaxy akshooaly pritee cloaz, but nowadays it wastes energy and money on lighting and heat in the morning, and makes America grudgingly slump out of bed one hour earlier in the worst part of the year possible to do so: the work-and-school part of the year. Ban that shit.

Yeah, so I just ranted about the calendar. I'm a nerd. Well, I knew that, but...

14 years ago

Well, Sunday is the first day of the week, haha.  That's Roman Calender status.

Business week starts on Monday though. 

14 years ago

Well, the rest of the world starts on Monday. Besides, who cares about Romans anymore? Hell, German is the new Latin anyway.

14 years ago

Well, if you're talking: Sun, Moon, Fire, Water, Forest (or wood), Gold, and Earth, then I think you're going Roman.  I'm not entirely sure.

Either way, the Roman's were badass.  They did things which were... nice.

14 years ago

I just learned this today at my lunch table from my friend who takes Latin, that the word "testimony" actually comes from "testicle". In ancient Rome, you swore the oath of the truth, the whole grain truth, and nothing but the truth by placing your hand over your testicles. No shit. I would totally do that if I'm in court.

14 years ago

Hell, I'm doin' that right now! haha

I didn't know that; now I do.  Thanks to you.

14 years ago

Lol, Anubis, you could be the next viral video.

14 years ago

lol As in a documentary about my life?

14 years ago

Please, no one could handle your life story.

I meant as in you at court

14 years ago

Oh, yeah yeah. Good stuff.

And you love my life-story.

Speaking of life stories, I think I'll make a movie about my family's history. It's sick.