Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Contract

14 years ago

I have a deal with you all. If i get timj to say sorry to you all and i lose 6 times in a row, wil you all stop saying i'm a cheater, and i'm some how related to jjj--thebanisher.

Sign your name below if you agree.

Contract

14 years ago

Umm....no. I gurantee you that NO ONE is going to sign this. Now, go ahead and be an idiot, and log on as timj or jjj--thebanisher and sign it just to prove me wrong. It's not clever. Don't pretend it is.

Just to show how much i'm NOT going to sign this, i'm not even going to put my signature at the bottom of my post like I usually do.

You lose.

Contract

14 years ago

That was well fuck-you'd, DV.  I was going to say something similar, but I thought it would be more effective if no one posted anything on this thread... Way to ruin that, haha.

Nah, but you're right.  Nobody's going to "sign" shit.

Contract

14 years ago

Wow, you need to learn sorry doesn't work if you're still lying.

Rommel =P

Contract

14 years ago
Pretty sure this is Timj actually. Go to this thread:

http://www.chooseyourstory.com/forums/message.aspx?MessageId=5693

"he keeps trying to get people's birthdays and asking are they male or female. and look at his story." - Dazohan.

How did he know that?

Also, the fact that he knows how to beat Tim's story and is so happy to tell us.

It's like he's trying to use this alterego to "boost his own rep".

Contract

14 years ago

Haha, and well all see now well that's working out for him.

Contract

14 years ago

What's this I hear about contracting herpes?

Contract

14 years ago

On another note, it would be an interesting change if people on this site didn't instantly suspect and accuse every member who joins and drive them off the site... Perhaps they actually are different people?

Contract

14 years ago

Valid point, except we've been right about our suspicions, what is it, 75% of the time? Maybe more?

Contract

14 years ago

very true Paul, 'interesting change'. id add 'much needed' to the description too.

nate

Contract

14 years ago
Much needed if we're wrong.

Contract

14 years ago

Otherwise, we're just being... we'll right. 

Nothing wrong with that.  Either way, even if we somehow were wrong, they're/he's still a dickheaded troll.