Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

BobMcBob VS JJJ--thebanisher

14 years ago

There's been a bit of a debate over this lately so I thought I'd start a thread where we could all share our thoughts on the matter.

Who is more hilarious? The almighty god of stupid, BobMcBob, or the quickly rising newcomer JJJ--thebanisher?

I think Bob has a pretty well rooted spot here but I think if Double Dash (as I like to call him, to avoid confusion) keeps going at it he might just overtake him.

14 years ago

double dash has given up. Bob is still king under the bridge. Hehe. Trolls.

14 years ago

UPDATE! Apparently nobody gives a shit, sooo FUCK 'em.

14 years ago

Don't feed the trolls. It only encourages them.

14 years ago

All we ever did (well, to an extent) was feed Bob (mostly Anubis's cock), and that brought nothing more than joy.  I can honestly say that his stupid antics and attempts at being cool were more fun than they were frustrating.  It was for the most part a good thing, I'd say.

Especially the part about Anubis's penis.  I'm sure we'd all agree.  Gentlemen?

14 years ago

That Zero is a spy!

And yes, you would be correctly implying that I was totally raping Bob's mouth.

14 years ago

I didn't say that at all, and I'm appalled that you'd put such words (and only words) in my mouth. 

Rape is nonconsensual.  Clearly inapplicable in Bob's case.

14 years ago

Well, all is good with the site for now then, I love Bob, he definitely has brought more fun than frustration.

Next time, I want to be the one in his mouth, regardless of what Anubis might have given him.

14 years ago

It's a wild ride, Miccy.

And Zero, shut up ya doofas. I know rape is nonconsensual; who are you talking to here! You said I especially was raping Bob and that we fed Bob mostly my cock, so thusly therefore I was leading the charge in terms of raping Bob's mouth. And I will rape your mouth with words. I WIN.

14 years ago

Hey, now, bromosexual.  What actually happened is that I won.

Your Honor, I move to impeach the witness on the grounds that I never claimed that Bob was raped.  Bob was feed the defendant's penis without force.  The record shows that, in many cases, Bob asked, nay, begged for said penis and balls.  The fact that the defendant is inconsistant with even the fact situation proves that he is an incompetent witness.  Moveover, I myself never stated that is was rape.

14 years ago

Your Honor, do you recall last night? Good. The Prosecutor rests.

The next day, Anubis is declared the winner of the case. In other news, Anubis goes on to consensually rape his way to the position of Assistant Supreme Overlord of the Universe.

14 years ago
My assistant, of course.

14 years ago
I vote Bob McBob because he's a classic case of stupidity & he's a pretty funny tranny.

14 years ago

"The record shows that, in many cases, Bob asked, nay, begged for said penis and balls. "

Oh, man Zero, you had me cracking up there. What you did turned troll hating into an artform

14 years ago

Yeah, kudos to Zero. Somebody make this into an actual law show. ROFL.

And JJJ, it's not bad being an Assistant Supreme Overlord of the Universe. I have authority over people under me, which is the entire universe except for the Supreme Overlord himself, but I don't have as much paperwork or have to make huge decisions all the time. The most I do is sign things and advise you, so I'm living the life. Positions of absolute power are overrated. Especially when people try to assassinate you. I hear it's very annoying. Oh well, long live Supreme Overlord of the Universe. Keeps me in business.

14 years ago

lol, I would like to be 3rd in power of the universe, but then Anubis would rule me, and that makes me scared, VERY scared. So I think I'll live in a different Universe thank you very much.

14 years ago

The fear factor that I bring is a major reason why JJJ has such an easy time ruling. Fufufufufufufuuu

14 years ago
Fuck that shit. My universe is the only universe. Oh and Anubis, you're fired. Just kidding, but I bet that scared you :)

14 years ago

I would correct you JJJ, but I know it is pointless to resist the power of the Supreme Overlord, although it isn't pointless to resist his assistant. Viva le Révélütîón!     ={D  <--Frénch Mustaché

14 years ago

More like a FAGgot mustache.

And JJJ, you got me. You devil, you. lol

14 years ago

Anubis should attempt a mutiny. haha 

Wonder how that'd go.

14 years ago

I'd probably just end up raping him.

14 years ago
Haha, my nosehairs would decide that he wasn't worthy of remaining in my universe and incinerate him.... seconds before he got the idea to attempt a mutiny. Imagine what my big toe can do.

14 years ago

Aaah shizz!

Nah, I wouldn't want to lose my free time and authority over something so trivial.

14 years ago

Sure you would!  Your bitchass would probably round up like half the motha fukas, and wage some kinda war.

JJJ'd just smite you bitches though... then, you'd have to be a big ol' pussy, and try to take your revenge on his creations and suck fat cocks, and do whatever else it is that you already do now.

14 years ago

Exactly, so why don't I abridge all that and not rebel? This is why you're not Assistant Supreme Overlord of the Universe, peon.

14 years ago

Hey, hey, you don't talk to me like that, ok?  You're my friend, you need to respect me, ok?

You treat me like you want me to treat you.  I'll let you slide this time, because you're my friend, but next time, I won't be so nice to you.

14 years ago

Okay, YOU'RE A FAGGOT! 30 seconds to respond; go.

14 years ago

Ok, this is the second time you've offended me, your friend.  We can't have this kind of thing happening, because it hurts our friendship, ok?  Let's stop being mean, and act a friends, ok?  You want me to respect you, right?  Well, you need to respect me too, ok?  Because that's how we keep our friendship strong.

So you stop that.

14 years ago
Supreme Overlord says that logic is infallible.

14 years ago

Zero, you know I'll love you forever. I'm sorry. Can I get you a hug? Some cookies?

14 years ago

A fat dick is what you can have.

14 years ago

Excellent! So now we're friends again.

14 years ago

I don't think so. muhahahaha. I am the king so bow down to me, the new BobMcBob

14 years ago
Impressive, you punctuate!

14 years ago

Would it be your dick, Zero?

14 years ago

No, that would be wierd for me.

Double dick's back... with a vengence.  And also he's still a pussy.

14 years ago

GO COUNT YOUR DICK! OR COCK!

So, I spoke with JJJ--thebanisher. He's fail.

14 years ago
So, I messaged fake JJJ a while ago & got a few responses.

Warning: These details below are failure of stupidity. If you hate stupidity, too bad...

So in the first reply, he claims he's the 'light guide me through light', claims that he's my soul & claims to be me.

I reply back with a win response telling him to prove he's me which he can't so that fail #1.

In the next reply from him, he told me he was gay, can't spell, fat & lazy. He also asked if I were the same.

So, not only am I replying via PM but publicly to him with this short message: NO!

JJJ--the banisher: Real JJJ's stalker or just a fail-troll trying to get attention? You be the judge. Either way, he's amusing.

Fake JJJ, keep the fail coming, lol!

14 years ago
*Yawn* Uh huh.

So why are you telling us that you were talking to yourself?

14 years ago

Yeah, it's weird shit, dude.  Even more weird than people who walk around on the streets with bags full of poo who talk to themselves.  You're acutally messaging yourself and replying.

You should get yourself a bag of poo -- it'll make you look less stupid.

14 years ago
That's "Fight Club" shit right there, Megaman.

So, I spoke with JJJ--thebanisher. He's fail.

14 years ago

GO MY FAILURE!

A Magneventure

14 years ago
Looks like "Mirrorverse JJJ" actually posted one of his stories.

The weird thing is I actually found the first page pretty amusing in a really retarded sort of way.

No way is this guy the same one as Megaman or Mcbob, his trolling attempts are at least funnier and more creative than those two idiots.

A Magneventure

14 years ago

agreed

A Magneventure

14 years ago

Look, son, there's no flavah in your trolling. Bob was a typical little fayg-it, and that other guy was a bitch. You're just...there. Like, come on. You say words, but they don't have any impact. Review your thesis on trolling and resubmit it to me by Never o'clock.

A Magneventure

14 years ago
Well, he's never written anything with the adv. editor, since he thinks that I manually wrote out the variables...

A Magneventure

14 years ago

well, your right, i have never written anything with the adv.editor, or whatever bullshit it is

A Magneventure

14 years ago
You also haven't passed grade 5. Adv. stands for advanced. (and editor means editor... ;)