Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

My new game

14 years ago

I am making a game about a desert prision, list ideas here because I could use them, here are some of mine...

Black Market (Shop)

Jobs (Money)

Crimes (For stuff)

Bonuses/ Easter eggs

Electric fence

Exploration

Occasional Mutant/Zombie attacks

My new game

14 years ago
Moved to correct forum.

My new game

14 years ago

Prison? Zombies? Nonono... Zombies/mutants can't be filler, I will not allow it. I just don't get how they fit into a dessert prison. Maybe guards "ruffing" you up or prison brawls, but don't try to be crazy-random unless it makes sense.

Also, Are you escaping said prison?

My new game

14 years ago

I will not list ideas because you could use them, thank-you-very-much.

Do what you want; I'm not going to read it.  Haha, ok, that was rude. 

My new game

14 years ago

That's fine, you don't have to.

My new game

14 years ago

lol Mage, a dessert prison? Like made of graham cracker walls and candy cane cell bars and the guards are all gingerbread men armed with lollipop tonfa and the helicopters are roflcopters made with gummiplasm? Make a game about a Dessert Prison and I will give you my trophy.

My new game

14 years ago
...non existent trophy.

My new game

14 years ago

for realz? I'll get right on it, sir gummybear

I saw that and was thinking...dang, I should fix that. But then i figured it'd be a nice conversation piece. Sooooo...koolgai, what's your main plot if you don't mind me asking?

Dessert prison, you know what, I might jot that down somewhere

My new game

14 years ago

Well, I have the storyline figured out, I labeled it a Sci-Fi because it's on another prison. Your main objective is to escape and to get the storyline you have to be smart enough to find the easter egg/ Bonus that will give you full knowledge of why your in the prison, an author's note, and other stuff, at first when you start the game may look crappy but the truth is i'm planning on making 5-6 chapters. (I am planning on a sequil maybe even a trilogy)