Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 6/27/2012: Automatically rejected as part of the FWW clean out.

Notifications

14 years ago
I think it would be helpful if CYS had a notification thing kind of like on facebook. That way you would know if someone posted on a forum you've posted on, commented on your story, ect.

Notifications

14 years ago

there used to be something similar to this back in the day. you would get emails whenever someone would respond to a post that you had replied to. however if i remember correctly, something happened with the new updates that caused them to cease. but id support having a small notification that shows up at the top of this site that does the same thing.

nate

Notifications

14 years ago
I dunna, there's not really enough going on to warrant this, imo. Put a comments web part and a forums web part into your My Stuff.

Notifications

14 years ago

Facebook. Where people you know can harass you on the go, be they friend or enemy, while a pedophile watches from the shadows.

Notifications

14 years ago
Thats probably true, but if you don't add the creeper pedo-bear, they can't stalk you.

Notifications

14 years ago

Seems like a good idea, but we should probably shut down this forum. There are already countless requests and wishes which have been accepted but will never be implemented, due to the creators taking a nearly permanent leave of absence. They addressed this fact somewhere in a recent forum post, saying that about the only thing they still have on their minds is being able to print a story. Therefore, there's not really any point in asking for new features, as we will never see them.

As an example, an idea of mine was accepted nearly two years ago and it has not been implemented.

Notifications

14 years ago

Ooh, nearly FOUR years ago. Damn, time goes fast.