Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago

Just checked the Top games, and realized something was missing. I couldn't find Mommy. First I thought it was unpublished, but nope! Checked, and sure as my ugliness it was still up. Some jealous bozo brought it down to a seven. That's not fair, Awesome. No one ridiculed YOUR story. Everyone, help bring it back to an 8!

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago

Got you, Jeff. I will do it now. I enjoyed the start of it. It is a good game.

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago
My 8's been there since the day it came out.

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago

Hopefully if I ever beat it my 8 will improve it ;)

I got killed in Serge's house because I had 20 endurance total and everything killed me. I'll try 25 endurance, 5 luck, and 70 intellect. INTELLECT REALLY HELPS!

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago

Well, at least nobody wants to poop on it. No one in their right mind would poop on it. That's what Awesome is for.

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago

I went for alot of luck, would that help at all. I figured luck would improve my chances of survival.

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago

No, luck didn't help me. I kept getting stuck in Cicero's until I had 70 intellect. (I also had 20 endurance and 10 luck, you need over 20 endurance.)

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago

Thanks for the heads up, Jeff.

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago

Hopefully you can get farther than I did, won't be able to try it until Thursday due to a crazy schedule, but I wanted to do some work on Negativity. (I changed the name, I think it sounds better.)

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago

hey guys give me 50000 exp points or ill make lots of accounts and bring down all the top games

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago

Your threats mean nothing to this community. Why? You're a hopeless 12-year-old who fantasizes about sleeping in bed with Endmaster when you're not trying to make others feel bad about themselves and respect you. Who am I kidding, you try to make others feel bad when really you're just giving them a reason to laugh. Not to mention you probably don't even know how to view a story because all you do PM people and replace "I" with "you". Also, your opinion means nothing to anyone on this site, and if you want to bring down good stories, we can track your IP address, ban you from ever logging in, creating new accounts, or even going on the site for that matter. Why don't you show your mom what you've been writing on here, you might get a time-out.

PS. There's no way you'll ever beat Mommy, because it's TOO LONG AND THERE ARE A LOT OF WORDS. If you want to offend people, you need to keep looking. Your attempts to annoy us are backfiring against you.

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago

darn it

fine i wont

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago

By the way, you do realize that overusing the word "dick" won't gain you any respect. You're not accepted by anyone, never were accepted by anyone, and never WILL be accepted by anyone. I can tell you're faking that above post because that's what gay 12-year-olds do. I found a better website for you to troll on. It's right here: http://www.findwaldo.com/

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago
Yeah he left an "awesome" comment on Necromancer recently. The weird thing though is I checked and the count column went up by one for the "8s" rather than the "1s".

I guess Jeff's theory on him a few posts above are correct, but not really surprising due to the obsessive way he's been trying to get my attention in thread after thread.

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago

Take that, Awesome. You said you killed Endmaster and that I wouldn't see his posts anymore.

And end, for anyone not to rate Necro an 8 would take a lot of balls, which it seems Awesome looks down upon the sorry lack of as tears spring to his eyes, cursing the people who actually have brain and can backfire his incompetent attempts at trolling right back at him.

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago

It feels good to unleash all my pent-up anger on one of, if not the stupidest troll in the known and even unknown universe. I can imagine that after he logged in as True Master in an attempt to hide that he was on the site, he looked at his PMs and the forums and cried himself to sleep.

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago
I gave Necromancer a 7. My only 8's are Ground Zero and Mommy. (And OMS but my rating for that one is irrelevant)

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago

End needs one more user trophy before he gets his own.

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago

while he deserves one already, the chances of him getting one created are slim to none.

nate

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago
I believe it's 2000 points.

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago

Did it get bumped up from 1250 to 2000?

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago

I, for some reason, have a knack for fucking games up. haha  I think that most, if not all highly rated games I've played, have resulted in me hitting a wall right in the middle. haha

For instance, in Mommy, I drank a shitload of beer when the cop pulled me over, and then I was stuck. haha  Couldn't go back, couldn't go forward.  I thought I'd get arrested or something, but no, I just got stuck. haha

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago
OMS?

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago

You got stuck? Please send me the exact problem, I've never heard of that bug. I can fix it if you tell me exactly where it happened. Strange, I tested it a lot, too.

It used to piss me off that people purposely rated 1's and what not, which is why I took the story down several times, but now I don't care so much. It is definitely a hallmark that it's been an 8 since 2006 and recently went down to a 7. I'm not sure how that happened. There are still only 15 1's, obviously the mark of an asshole, but no other changes that I noticed.

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago

That's my favorite story on the site, hands down. I whope whoever brought it down dies. That would be cool.

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago

Thanks, Jeff. If they'd actually implemented the IP tracking I could go to their house and brutally murder them, but they never did. I guess that's good, though, as I prefer freedom to prison. It might be fun to show up and bitch slap them, though.

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago

They're just jealous that they can't write anything good. Even if I was a troll I wouldn't truly think that Mommy was something that I should burst into an angry fit of hatred and rage every time someone mentioned any of the words in the title. I wouldn't even rate it a 7. Mommy is immortal and deserves immortality. Again congratulations, madglee. I have a few questions about the story, but I might PM you with them if I get the chance. I just had a burst of inspiration for my story Negativity, and made about seven pages, but now it's gone. I need to get that done soon. Even I'm proud of it, and I never even think of my own works as toilet-worthy.

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago
You wouldn't be a troll if you acted in that manner though.

MOMMY!!!

13 years ago

Valid point.