Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Bobmcbob vs. Awesome

13 years ago

I know there was a thread for JJJ--thebanisher vs. bobmcbob, but Awesome has proven himself worthy of a battle.

BOBMCBOB - I don't know if this... thing... was a troll or not, based on its posts in comparison with a true troll here, but it was certainly an idiot. I love the "Can you guys help me outside of CYS" and the top 10 bob moments. Zero made a great video, very accurate. I think it was jjust trying to gain popularity because it never found any elsewhere.

AWESOME - I think you know where my vote stands. Awesome was funnier before August, although that may be in part because he thought I was an easy cyberrape target when I made my theatrical reappearance (November 09, May 10, August 10-present.) As Rommel said, he was a shizno, I think he's dropped on the hilarity scale over the past two months. Back when endmaster is boring and sick were started, pure funny. Endmaster is a gay? (I ruined that as well, but I felt a need to embarrass myself.) Pure garbage. The only funny things since June were his stories, which I still have the original copy of supa epicnesss. I lost the original ba zombie killer but have a translated version. PAINSTAKING TRANSLATION. (I'm ranting about Awesome again. No need to stop.) Plus, he's created millions of accounts, such as .EndMaster, .alexp, tsmpaul., madglee., TrueMaster, bob_ (maybe he's not bobmcbob, but he's bob_) emma101rox., Awful, AwesomeisAWESOME, and many others.

Who do you think is worse?

BOB: 0               AWESOME: 1

Bobmcbob vs. Awesome

13 years ago

myy trolling techniqes are exactly the same,, you dumb animal. how could my hilarrity sale go down.?.

Bobmcbob vs. Awesome

13 years ago
For that reason exactly :)

Bobmcbob vs. Awesome

13 years ago

That was the most incomprehensible thing I've seen all day. And I just checked my facebook an hour ago. I have about 20 friend requests from 13 year old girls I don't even know.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SO BOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD................ TEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Bobmcbob vs. Awesome

13 years ago

I'm going to assume that both of you voted for Awesome in the stupidity contest. RESULTS:

BOBMCBOB: 0
AWESOME: 3

Bobmcbob vs. Awesome

13 years ago
No way, I vote for Bob.

Bobmcbob vs. Awesome

13 years ago

'Kay then.

BOB: 1
AWESOME: 2

(I think bob is all time king of stupidity but Awesome has quickly risen to unfathomable levels. Not as much as bob. But I still vote for Awesome.)

Bobmcbob vs. Awesome

13 years ago

I will accept vote changes if I feel it is worthy. If your vote is unclear, I will attempt to base your vote off your post.

Bobmcbob vs. Awesome

13 years ago

Did Bob spawn an uncountable number of imitators, and even a fanboy? I don't think so. 

Bobmcbob vs. Awesome

13 years ago

lame trolls always spawn multiple accounts to make it look like they are cooler than they actually are. and yes, bob beat you to the punch. you arent even bob calibur. give up.

nate

Bobmcbob vs. Awesome

13 years ago

Ooh, you're supposed to ask your mommy before you use the computer at 6 AM. You're going to get in trouble, or even worse, you might get a time-out.

Bobmcbob vs. Awesome

13 years ago
Or maybe he doesn't live in your timezone :)

Bobmcbob vs. Awesome

13 years ago

Or maybe he got up at 6 AM and went on the computer. Maybe he logged off because his mommy caught him.

WHAT NOW

Bobmcbob vs. Awesome

13 years ago

Fleshy, I'm going to assume that vote was for bob.

BOB: 2
AWESOME: 2