Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Runaway

13 years ago

So I've been working ona story, I call it Runaway, though I might decide to change it later. I want some ideas on how to continue it, or ho to end it. I already wrote a bunch of pages. It starts as you living in a normal old village and you get in trouble one day. And guards start chasing after you. You meet a weird girl,she gives you an expensive scarf that will come in handy later in the and practically all paths lead to you having to run away into the woods and find a new life. A new life of riches. So I got as far as the main character running in the woods and being chased by soldiers and she's trying to survive while killing them one by one. This story also has some fantasy, not in the beginning but it will come later in the middle and end. I have ideas on what she has to do to survive in the woods and how to kill soldiers but I need ideas on wat kind of endings there should be.

Runaway

13 years ago

well, it's good if somebody can read it. so you can make me your coauthor if you want. Anyway, it sounds like you have a good idea, you'd first have to keep track of how many soldiers she kills so you can be sure to kill them all on all branches the story goes through, and you need to know what to do with the scarf. if you can think of where that will be, then you just need to think of events to fill in the middle. You also need to know how you want to end it: with romance, death, gets caught, or finds a wonderful city where she fits in. it's up to you and, again, i'll be your coauthor if you want. just make sure to have variety and more than one ending.

Runaway

13 years ago

Eh, thanks!! It's nice someone wants to help.

I'll publish it so you can see how it looks so far....and then I guess I'll start editing again...

Runaway

13 years ago
Don't publish an unfinished story ever. Just add her as a co-author.

Runaway

13 years ago

ya, you really shouldn't.