Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Two Things in One

18 years ago
Can you make a catagory for series games? The big series with 14 games would be perfect there. You could show the first game in each series on the top games list. If more than 8 series begin start making it top series list with the first game.
---------------------
Don't whatever you do put my games on the top list unless I specifically allow that game to.

re:Two Things in One

18 years ago
We thought of this a while back and opted to have each game have a checkbox -- humorous or not humorous. Obviously, though, nothing came out of that ... here's why ...

What games would you consider serious?

What about games that are situationally funny but have no jokes in them?

When it came down to it, we decided to just let the title/description of the game give an indication of what type of game it would be.

18 years ago
Ummm... Alex, I think he meant series, as in part 1, 2, 3, and 4. Like September the 14th.

18 years ago
Yes Alexp. Fear is correct. I have no idea what you are talking about.

18 years ago
yeah alex p missed the boat there. lol. it's not a bad idea. we also need a new category for our myadventuregame movies, and i was thinking also for festive games (e.g. halloween, easter, christmas, etc.). We just don't want to overwhelm the number of categories to choose from.
I'll discuss this with alexp.
march

also.

18 years ago
why wouldn't you want your game in the top 5 without your consent? lol? though we don't HAVE to, I will of course respect that decision, if you provide me with a simple explanation.
march

Why Not

18 years ago
That is because I would feel foolish.

18 years ago
... don't mind me, I'm really in my own world ...

18 years ago
Whoops -- that was me (alexp).

I logged in using thatguy's account (us admins have the power ;-)) to try to figure out the ÜberEnding of Wal*Mart game ... heh.

18 years ago
Another example is if it is the same title & part of a series, like my "What REALLY Goes On In..." series. Area 51 is the first, followed by Las Vegas as the second, & so on...