Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

A few things you simply need to see

12 years ago

12 years ago
The first five will absolutely blow your mind if you're anything like me. The last one is my school putting the best lipdub of all time on.

12 years ago

The storm free run amazed me, I dont even see how some of those things are possible. There were actually one or too that i have decieved myself into beleiving i could perform. lol heres hoping i dont kill myself.

12 years ago
Crazy, hey? Those guys are amazing. It's not the craziest freerunning video out there but it's definitely the best. Glitch Mob does the music in the background (splice of three of their songs: "Animus Vox", "We Swarm" and another which I don't remember) and the production value on it is sooo high budget, it's wonderful.

All of the first four and maybe first five videos are that good, though.

12 years ago

The first video is aweinspiring, especially the first few minutes of it.

12 years ago
I know right!!! Btw, if you fullscreen any of them (which you should), you should go to HD (at least 720p) by clicking on where it says 360p in the bottom right. Some accounts do it automatically.

12 years ago
You'll definitely notice a difference

12 years ago
Also, my fav part of the first video is the part just after 3:25. Fun fact: The narrator is also the composer of the music.

12 years ago
UofT saw this and now theres a big facebook group to try and outdo UBC's lipdub. It sounds fun...

12 years ago
ahahah, apparently it was. A lot of my friends are in it.