Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

"How to play" Comic Strip

12 years ago
This is from the Collected Curios site where a sketch artist known as Jolly Jack makes comic strips. The only reason I included this one is because it's exactly what I went through when I played the game haha. Photobucket To see the rest of his art, check out www.collectedcurios.com . Sequential art is probably the most popular of the strips, and the normally the funniest. Little hint though, stay out of the sketchbook <-<

12 years ago

They should have put this comic somewhere in the game. Who else has played this and not experienced any of these things?

12 years ago
You've seriously never given your men "Security Force" armor? Or used the "Septic Avenger" minigame? Or been mad at the running with a gun dynamic?

12 years ago

I don't know why the hell I wrote the word "else" in there. Dude I normally used ninjas, and I barely beat level 1 of septic avenger.

Also, it's not security force, it's Bodyguards.

12 years ago
I got the achievement for completing all the septic avenger missions. Favorite mini game is drug dealing though. For gang members I used the bodyguards or the 80s style.

Looking forward to the third game coming out this November.

12 years ago
I bet I can tell you what happens:
The Saints, although they were in control in the last game, are brought down by a horrible event that incipaciatates the protagonist, who was the whole reason the saints succeeded in the first place (who else could finish off hundreds of gang bangers without getting a scratch?). During your absence, the Saints are brought down untill they only exist in memory, and then three major gangs rise up to take their place. One will be focused on selling drugs, one on fixing up vehicles, and the other on building their business.

I'll give them one thing though, at least this time the drug sellers were Green.

12 years ago

I played the game again, made my character look like Kenny from South Park, and ran around getting wasted in some of the most pathetic and impossible ways. (Like getting hit by a bus off of an overpass and landing in the back of a pickup truck)

12 years ago
If you haven't yet, check out Zero Punctuality, its pretty hilarious, I find.