Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 2/13/2012: This concept moves us in the EXACT opposite direction that we'd like to go. A unified, integrated community is what we strive for.

Member Clans

12 years ago
I noticed recently that certain people tend to stick together more than others, so I suggest that we find a way to give members a way to band together in a new way, clans. Once members achieve a certain rank (to be determined) then they will be granted the ability to start their own clan. Clans would be able to view clan specific content and be able to participate in clan events to be determined by the clan themselves (clan forum games, clan only forums, etc...). Not only is this a great way to help fledgling members to band together, but it is also a great way to help people find their own niche in the community.

Member Clans

12 years ago

I haven't really noticed certain people sticking together on the site. Care to give an example?

Anyways the community is a bit small to warrant sectioning content off from people. This also gives way to issues like elitism and alienating new members.

Member Clans

12 years ago

I have to agree with Killa here. It seems like it would form a sort of caste system.

Member Clans

12 years ago
No, just no.

Member Clans

12 years ago
This is a great Idea.

Member Clans

12 years ago

You think killing the Jews is a good idea... your opinion does not matter.

Member Clans

12 years ago

You do know fighting him will make him keep doing it, right?

Member Clans

12 years ago

Yeah... but I'm bored.

Member Clans

12 years ago

So you want her to blow up and look bad?

Member Clans

11 years ago

What are you talking about. If it's something dangerous and even a little illegal...COUNT ME IN!

Member Clans

12 years ago

It's like the high school groups . . .

I'd have to say no because it's like separating everyone from each other.

Member Clans

12 years ago
No...That is all.

Member Clans

12 years ago
Rejected.

Member Clans

12 years ago
b..bw..bwa...BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

No

Member Clans

12 years ago
As soon as I heard "caste", I have to agree with ugilick. I don't want to be some part of lower-class writer(even though I might really be) class. I do know a few good writers in this site who don't receive proper credit for their work. It makes me feel, divided.

Member Clans

12 years ago

We don't have enough people and I think we are doing fine as a Communist-Type Forum.  (^,..,^)