Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

oh hi

12 years ago

So I arrived to this website randomly a while ago, and I read and liked some stories, but back then I didn't create an account for some reason.

Anyways, I hope I'll eventually post some stories here (I've already written some that are somewhere around my HD and would only need some editing), but I thought that I should come and say hi first. Especially because if I do it this way, when I arrive into some other places of the forums asking for help on editing them I hopefully won't look too random xD

(Also, excuse me for possible mistakes in the text above, English isn't my native language, but I'm trying to get better at it :D )

oh hi

12 years ago

Hey welcome to the site gragh46! :)

oh hi

12 years ago

Welcome to the site gragh. Can't wait to read your stories and you English isn't bad at all.

oh hi

12 years ago
Your English is remarkable for being a second-language. Congrats on that achievement.

Welcome aboard!

oh hi

12 years ago

Welcome to CYS. Hope you like it!

oh hi

12 years ago

It's sad that this is his 2nd language while half of our american population can't even speak it without using slang.

oh hi

12 years ago

Glad to have you with us!

oh hi

12 years ago

Great to have you here! And don't worry, your English is amazing for a second language! :D

oh hi

12 years ago

thanks everyone :D Well, I try not to sound too bad in English, the rest of it comes with time I guess

oh hi

12 years ago

Don't worry, english is my second language as well.

oh hi

12 years ago

I can't believe I just notice this.

Welcome to the site :)

oh hi

12 years ago

Well for those interested, I published the first storygame (you can find it in my profile, or here if this link works properly http://chooseyourstory.com/story/Bl_0x40_cked_Out.aspx )

*shameless advertisement mode = OFF*

Next couple ones will probably take a while, since I never bothered translating them and I think I'll publish them here in the order in which I wrote them.

Feedback, thumbs up's and complaints are appreciated, but I'm sure everyone here knows that already

oh hi

12 years ago
Just read the storygame, and I must say it's actually quite good! This is especially true when considering that English is your second language, as language issues were really the only concerns.

oh hi

12 years ago

I hope those issues weren't too bad ;) Thanks!

oh hi

12 years ago

Not too shabby - I thought it was good.