Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

As you can see on Killa_Robot's profile, he is looking for his toaster. I just wanted to publicly announce that I took it and the aforementioned toaster is now at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean.

That is all.

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago
NOOOO! Not the toaster! Now we can't have Eggo's!

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

So how much is the reward for retrieving it for Killa?

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

YOU MONSTER!

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

Or we could just get you a microwave oven...

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

*After several hard year of fruitless searching and loss of income I reemerge from the waters of Earth with...    Killa's Toaster!*

Hey Killa, I got ya toaster for yu. How much would you like to reward me for finding it?

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

Too bad I smashed it beyond repair and hid the other half in seperate locations in the Middle East... MWUAHAHAHAHA!

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago
News Reporter: Hello this is Tricia Takanawa reporting from Iraq were the remains of the other half of the legendary Toaster of Killa has been found in a cellar in a local farmhouse 10 miles from Tikrit, after nearly a half a decade of searching. CYS forces received a tip on the location of the famous toaster from members of Playas family and preceded to move in on its location. The fighting was brutal but CYS forces managed, after 2 hours of fighting to vanquish all of Playas Minions defending the area, with only one notable casualty, Leon Marsh.

The remains of the Toaster are being airlifted to Killas estate in hopes it can be repaired, once the other half is purchased from the Fireplay Mercenary Company.

News Anchor: Thank you Tricia-, stay tuned for more updates later tonight, now in more pressing news, the Mysterious Vending Machine has given us the noose Saddam Hussein was hanged with, what shall we put in.......

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

^Comment of the Year Nominee

Goddamn, at least I escaped on my private jet and-

Wait? How the fuck did it take six years of looking if Killa has only been on the site for four years?

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

5 years of looking*

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago
Aah the news reporter only said nearly half a decade! Not exactly 5 years. So keep flying away on your private jet player, we will catch you eventually!

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

NOT IF I GO TO THE MOON!

I just noticed something in your post though, don't think of my username as the English version of Playa. (AKA= Someone who gets a lot of girls) Think of my username as the Spanish version because Playa in Spanish is translated to Beach which was why I chose the name.

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

So Killa, I was wondering if you will want to hire some of my soldiers to help on your hunt?

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

Where was JJJ when the toaster was stolen?

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

I thought you already found it and it was just a matter of paying you off now?

I'll take 400 of them. I'll pay you in gum, no worries. With the economy and inflation I feel using gum would be much safer.

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago
But gum is extremely inflatable....

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

It's a solid source of income but can inflat extremely fast. Killa, I accept your deal if you throw in one super-daddy bag of York's. Also I was talking about hunting down Playa988.

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

Umm... you know I'll be expecting you all now right?

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

True but your being hunted by three armys. My mercenarys (who you could try to hire.) xD, The CYS soldiers & Killa's own private army. So you won't really know who will attack first and when we will attack. MUMUHAHAHAHahaha..ah..agghs *cough cough*

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

Argh... good thing I have nukes!

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

How is he even notable?

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago
(Cov's brother) News article: After the Toaster began being transported to killa, an airplane holding a DECOY of a half of the toaster was attacked and brought down (no survivors). The original is still intact and being transported secretly.

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago
To bad that I stole the toaster and melted it..

Who want's to buy some raw metal?

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

You must of hit the decoy plane.

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

"must of"

Not to be a grammar Nazi or anything, but that's a first on this site.

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

In other news, this was the first thread I found funny enough to convert to a Word Document.

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

lol it was fun but I am disapointed that it ended so suddenly.

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago
-Injects a fresh batch of words into Thread-
-attaches Thinking Cap to Thread-
-plugs in everything-
-eyes seem to burn with excitement and a tinge of madness as I flick the power on.....-
-lightening cracks outside followed by the sound of thunder-
-Thread opens its eyes....-

"ITS ALIVE!"- I scream

News Reporter: Hello this is Tricia Takanawa again reporting to you from Florida, were in a shocking turn of events, the Council of CYS has voted to nuke the Moon in a preemptive strike against Player and his Minions.......

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

Shortly enoguh Playa fires his nukes at the CYS forces' nukes and they explode.

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

@My Mercenarys

Well guys, I think our only source of income on that giant blue marble is now gone. That means we have to pack up and find life elsewhere. After we nuke the moon of course.

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago
-CYS Council Press Conference

-"Using the almighty power of the renewed Toaster of Killa's we are powering our Ion Cannon and using it to totally decimate The Moon. Experts predict that parts of the moon will land in the ocean, sending massive tidal waves across the land. They advise all countries to evacuate there coastlines. We must bear this and bring Playa to justice. We will inform the public of any further develops as they occur.

Reporter: "......Chaos is sweeping the world as news of the impending destruction of The Moon spreads, this and also the news that the CYS Council and a unknown number of people, left the Earth today and fled to Mars, leaving us to fend for ourselves, with the Ion Cannon in orbit and its firing countdown left to one more day, with seemingly no way to stop it....."

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago
-Though the Fireplay Mercenary Company seems to have taken a leadership role in the efforts to stop the catastrophe, so not all hope is lost.....

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

(ooc) So is the earth mostly nuked but still hapitable?

FC="S-red 3-6 fire your front n-power guns.at the device. Those fools from CYS will wipe out my source of income! (3minutes later) 

S-red Captian="Sir the device seems to have a type of energy shield. What should we do?"

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

(the nukes we fired at eachother fireplay hit eachother not the earth or the moon) (now player and you have  a the redt of the day to destroy or deactivate the cannon)

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

(Ah okay that makes more sense about the nukes. I also find it funny that me and playa are both againt eachother in the debate.)

S-Blue & S-Green= "FC, we are moving in to board the Ion Cannon but you need to take those shields out befo.."

FC="Alright alright! Send in our stolen space frigate from the weird lizard race that we raided last year. Maybe it can take down the shields of this cannon..."

(playa you gonna do something to save yourself?)

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

Fuck this shit, I'm flying to Mars with the rest of them.

Also, did we really launch nukes at each other just because I stole a toaster?

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago
Also since we here at CYS are very rich and powerful people we have anti-space ship weapons to kill any approaching spacecraft. WILL YOU SURVIVE!

WERE LAUNCHING NUKES AT EACH OTHER BECAUSE IT IS "THE TOASTER OF KILLA"! also we've gone mad with power...

(also the moon -and probably the earth- will be destroyed by the end of the day)

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

In other news, Playa and his troops have recently relocated to an unknown destination somewhere in the solar system. An assassin also struck on Mars and the death of Council Member Ugilick has been reported.

On a more imporant note, Alexp is online!

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago
Yes and upon his return he invades with robot armies and is "updating" people into robots. The Earth has 3 prominent factions now, the FMC (Fireplay Mercenary Company), the Robot CYS Dominon, and Playas Minions (who are the weakest faction, because of there location off world). Whoever manages to gain control of the Cannon will surely be able to crush the opposing factions. (I wish we had more peeps... sigh....)

On Mars, the assassination of Ugilick has been a devastating blow to the Council and a massive fleet of ships is being built to search the solar system for Playa.

Martian telescopes have also reported strange objects floating through space heading towards Earth....

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago
(yes this all happened in a day its quite amazing actually...)

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

Playa's army has sent all of it's troops at the cannon with the goal of capturing it. Meanwhile, he has also sent troops to earth in an effort to recruit all of the remaining survivors on the planet for his cause and has bought the FMC and merged it into his own army.

The Robot CYS Dominion has learned of Playa's strike and also sends troops to the cannon... let's see how this turns out.

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago
(anyone who wants to can be the Robots)

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

*points to a thread called "Let's Make A Story"*

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago
*tells you your rude for pointing*

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

We're just sticking to the same plot and I'm almost done with it anyway.

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

After watching this for a while the FMC(FireMercenaryCommand) has decided to relocate the majority of their spacefleet to their space station orbiting pluto, they also pull all of their forces from the cannon and have decided to wait until mars is terraformed.

The remaining forces are heading to earth so that they may evacuate the FMC command from earth.

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago
Civilian: Take me with you! I don't want to die!

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

He shall not take you and you shall die to bad for you

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago
Too late anyway the Cannon blew up the Moon which blew up the Earth which giant rubble destroyed Mars.
There we go I killed half the characters.

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

Well most of my spacefleet including my alien frigate survived and I also have that space station...

So does that mean one I blow up the cannon I rule the galaxy?

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago
The Cannon was destroyed by the debris sadly, and you still have Playa to deal with hopefully, otherwise sure your the last bastion of humanity, well except for the CYS forces I sent off into space before Mars blew, but there at um... Alpha Centauri so ya.

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

Naw, me and Fireplay signed a peace treaty and I'm going to keep it unless he attacks me first. The best part of the treaty, since most woman died, we get to repopulate ;).

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago
Ok I wanna keep this going for lack of a better thing to do so you guys do "Actions" while ill do a few things of my own and throw in a few random events?

Ok you guys can either go to one of Jupiter's moons (actually pick one if u want too) or to Alpha Centauri, or do something else just to give u a few ideas.

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago

I think I'm done though, it was just good plain silliness at first but it's gotten to the point where I feel it's forced at this point and it's not as fun anymore.

Killa's Toaster

11 years ago
ya sure this has died anyway