Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Spotify?

11 years ago
Anyone use it or at least heard of it, its pretty amazing.

Spotify?

11 years ago
I searched it on Google.

It's kind of like grooveshark.

Spotify?

11 years ago

Never heard of it, could you go into more detail?

Spotify?

11 years ago
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotify

For me at least since I signed up for it around when it was first released in America. I get to listen to their entire library which is A LOT and is entirely legal, for free and for a infinite amount of time.

Here's some of the bands they have that I have on my playlist that are a bit more well know-

The Beatles
Iron Maiden
Queen
Black Sabbath
The Who
Van Halen
Kiss
Eminem
Rolling Stones

They dont have ACDC....

Then they have a TON of pop type music.

Spotify?

11 years ago
ok it is like iTunes I guess.

Spotify?

11 years ago

but you cant put the songs into your mp3s/ipods...

Spotify?

11 years ago
yes you can they have that too, cost money though

Spotify?

11 years ago

I like Spotify.  I used to use Winamp, and still do occasionally, but I mostly stick to Spotify... It's not necessarily the player itself I like, though.  I like that it'll post what I'm currently listening to on FB (and more so the fact that I can turn that feature off) instead of posting songs I was diggin' from youtube, like I used to more often.  But the main reason I use it is because I've got these dedicated play/pause/<</>>/etc buttons on my keyboard that don't work with Winamp.  And I don't like itunes because if feels really clunky and... bad.  Plus, Spotify has that Gracenote thing that helps find out the names of songs, which I find pretty convenient sometimes when I don't feel like properly renaming things manually.