Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Avengers Movie

11 years ago

I want to see the new Avengers Movie, but I usually don't see them in theaters (I wait until they come out on DVD and rent them)  - but sometimes a larger than life movie requires the big screen to really pop.

Has anyone seen the Avengers Movie yet? And would you recommend theater over DVD (or does it just not matter)?

Avengers Movie

11 years ago

I saw it 3d in theatres.

You could probably wait until it's released on DVD. I felt the 3D was more there for the sake of being there, but seeing it on a big screen did make it a bit better.

Your call. Personally I don't have any regrets seeing it in the theatre, as it was a really fun movie.

Avengers Movie

11 years ago

nice timing

Avengers Movie

11 years ago

I haven't seen it but most of my friends talk about it all the time, it sounds more like a comedy filled with action to me.

Avengers Movie

11 years ago
I thought the movie was great. Lived up to all my expectations, and my expectations were very high.

Avengers Movie

11 years ago

The Avengers movie was awesome, I enjoyed every moment of it. True there was a lot of funny moments, but it was such a great movie. As for whether it's necessary to see on the big screen, it's not. The effect will be the same on your living room television set.

Avengers Movie

11 years ago
Awesome movie but maybe a bit to many jokes.

Avengers Movie

11 years ago

So how is it so great?

Avengers Movie

11 years ago

Because it has great characters, none of the very main ones overshadowed one another, great combat scenes, awesome villain, humorous (although some people seem to think they went over the top on this) and it has great actors.

Avengers Movie

11 years ago

I'm going to see it soon, so I hope it is as good as you say.

Avengers Movie

11 years ago

I may have to catch it on the big screen then too =)