Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 6/27/2012: Automatically rejected as part of the FWW clean out.

"New" search

11 years ago
Is there any way to impliment a search function under "random" called "new game" which lets you look up a story you haven't read before instead so we don't have to click the random button repeatedly until we find a new one?

"New" search

11 years ago
This would be very helpful.

"New" search

11 years ago

I really like this idea too. It'd help because I seem to always land on stories I've already read.

"New" search

11 years ago
Ooo... I like this idea a lot actually. Or if there was some sort of way that it highlights games you've already read so when you look through the genres, you can see at a glance which ones you've read.

"New" search

11 years ago

Doesn't it have a check to the side of the story for you? When I'm looking for a new story I just go through the checks untill I find a space and read it :P

"New" search

11 years ago

Shhh!

Yes it does. I was looking through storygames just a moment ago and I saw them. And I was like 'Oh yea. Forgot about this.'  Then I thought I'd come back here and hope nobody would notice until I could correct myself on my own..... BUT NO!! of course not :'(

"New" search

11 years ago

I don't know if this is a new problem or an old one, but when I click on a storygame title in the search results after using the Storygames Search function, I get

Server Error in '/' Application.

Value does not fall within the expected range.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. (etc.)

I use Firefox.