Non-threaded

Forums » Reading Corner » Read Thread

Dust off a seat and discuss a good book here...you do read, right?

The Demonata

11 years ago

I find this series amazing. I love the idea in general, but when combined with Darren Shan's amazing writing ability, it makes for a great series. I've read 4 of 10, and have loved 'em all. However, I find spelling faults sometimes, and I dislike one of the endings. 

Final Verdict: 9.5/10

Read.

The Demonata

11 years ago

Loved that series too though I haven't read it for a long time, not sure if I ever completed it though thnxs for reminding me. Have you read "The Saga of Darren Shan" which is also by him.

The Demonata

11 years ago

I think The Saga has a manga adaption. I know i've seen a volume somewhere.... but anyways, that Demonata series sounds good. I think i'll not not try to find it on the internet and not not read it online.

The Demonata

11 years ago

No, but I read the first Cirque De Freak book. It was 7/10. If that. I just read the 5th Demonata, and am PISSED. 

The Demonata

11 years ago

I think as a whole, the shan ones are better. After Bec every demonata book is crappy, and at least the mountain place is interesting

The Demonata

11 years ago

Agreed.

Five SUCKED. And I'm on Hunters of the Dawn right now, love it.

The Demonata

11 years ago

I just realized I have read most of them out of order or not read some of them at all.

Ive read Bec, Lord Loss, Demon Thief, Demon Apocalypse. I always wondered why the books never made any sense lol.

The Demonata

11 years ago

o