Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

WWE real or fake

11 years ago

Alright my sister tells me that WWE is fake I don't thinks so but i want your opinion. WWE is real okay. OKAY.  

WWE real or fake

11 years ago

Your sister is totally wrong, man. WWE is completely real, unscripted and respectable.  Don't let anyone tell you different! Keep on fighting the good fight!

WWE real or fake

11 years ago

This.

Hate to break it to you but your sister's a liar.

WWE clearly fake

11 years ago

Sorry to break it to you, but this is stated by Wikipedia and also by Wrestling officials, unofficially.

WWE, RAW, Friday Night Smackdown or any other fights between famous wrestlers that is broadcasted on TV is scripted. Everything that is not on TV is illegal.

But that does not mean that the wrestlers do not put effort in this. it's pretty hard to hit the opponent in the place you were told to and then lift him and throw him in an exact place from where he'll do the next scripted move. And it's pretty dangerous. 85% of the time, any blood you see is fake, but each and every bruise is scripted. Everything must be done with precision.

Someone in my school was addicted to wrestling and tried a move, and he didn't had enough training and precision, and the other guy , the victim wasn't a wrestling fan, so he did not know what to do. The first guy actually broke the second guy's spine, and now the second guy is paralized in a wheelchair, unable to move, speak, eat or even blink. 

WWE clearly fake

11 years ago

The non-trolls troll the troll, well done guys.

WWE real or fake

11 years ago
Actually your sis view is right. And I aslo agree with Marmot as every mega/big fight is scripted.
For an example:

How John Cena loses to The Rock?
If John Cena can defeat Brock Lesnar then why not to The Rock? Infact Brock had already defeated The Rock in wwe championship match.

One more: If John can defeat Brock then why not to fellow guy CM Punk?

The biggest fake match that I've seen in WWE was of Cena and Rock in WM28 (just passed in April).

They were just acting and you may have seen how Cena had locked Rock in his submission move, stf.

WWE is for entertaining so, it means its not real just like the movies which are made for entertainment. Isn't it?

WWE real or fake

11 years ago

Don't listen to these posers, frank. Follow your dreams!

WWE real or fake

11 years ago

Robust , Marmotlord  and your sister  are right WWE  is fake and it is only for entertaiment .   

WWE real or fake

11 years ago
I enjoyed wrestling when i didn't knew that everything is fake. When you believe that wwe is fake then the fun is gone. So dont let that strike you. Just believe.

WWE real or fake

11 years ago
You are right Ethane .

WWE real or fake

11 years ago
Hahaha.... You know your view (Ethane) is way funny. I don't think that any particular person would sit normally if he/she's knowing that disaster is on the way.

So, if anyone knowing the true fact that WWE is the fake wrestling and just made for entertainment, then he/she's not going to enjoy that. 'Truth is true and it can't be changed'

WWE real or fake

11 years ago
Honestly, I've never gotten why this is even a big deal to anyone. You know what else is fake? Every other show you could possibly watch on tv!

WWE real or fake

11 years ago

You dare to label the cooking shows I watch as fake!

WWE real or fake

11 years ago

Iron Chef is 100% real and unscripted! :D

WWE real or fake

11 years ago

I knew that wasn't real paprika!

WWE real or fake

11 years ago

Listen. Who ever you are, not everything on T.v is fake. When you watch Obama get inaugurated into office. Was that fake. No. When your watching the Olympics is that fake. No. I bet if someone you knew committed a international crime gets executed on international t.v  will that be fake. No. Also I like cooking shows their not fake. But some things I'll admit are fake but not WWE. That what i believe. Also if you think everything on t.v. is fake the why are you watching it.

WWE real or fake

11 years ago

Cool story bro, needs more dragons and shit.

WWE real or fake

11 years ago

And then a dragon swooped down and blew fire onto the birthday cake's candles, and we all sang merry christmas to the easter bunny.

Also Jack Black was there, and the cake exploded, then the dragon got pissed and started breakdancing.

WWE real or fake

11 years ago

u r so right dude. plz make sure that no 1 thinks WWE is fake, man. That shit is the gr8est ever.

WWE real or fake

11 years ago

Hey, if Obama's inaugeration is real, who's to say that everyhting else isn't real? It's a conspiracy man! 

WWE real or fake

11 years ago
Wwe is great. Great. GReat.(stone cold too, and rock, yeah) GREAT. but it's F.A.K.E..(once again. FakE)
(just google 'how to become a wwe superstar', the first requirement is knowledge of ACtiNg...')

WWE real or fake

11 years ago

I don't know why (maybe the bad acting?), but I could never get into WWE. MMA I love - might be because it's real fighting - and I find it highly entertaining, but I can't stand WWE or Impact or anything like that.