Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Mario & Sonic Club! Members Needed!!

11 years ago

Hey, it's me. I'm making a new club devoted to my two favorite video game icons; Mario and Sonic! The thing is, I                     need members. So, to apply for a position, or to simply become a member, message me, or reply to this forum!

Founder: Awesomeness 1242

Co-Founder: Anyone who is on CYS a lot and constantly checks their messages, and you must know lots M&S.

The Up-To-Dater: Anyone who can find out the inside scoop on the latest Mario or Sonic games.

The Man: Sends out anything that the founder or Co. needs it to send.

11 years ago

Mario is overused and Sonic is a dead series. Just saying... (This is not an application)

11 years ago

It's just a club to talk about... Jeez...

11 years ago

Sorry, not trying to be rude but just stating what I think.

11 years ago

I like both franchises so why not. Sign me up. I'll be a member but I don't have enough time to actually do the job positions. Sorry.

11 years ago

That's cool, thanks very much!

11 years ago

Sonic is wrong,Just very wrong. Back in my day we had 2D and the heroes knew when to keep their mouths shut.

11 years ago

Look, if you have something to say about Mario or Sonic that is unrelated to the Club, P.M me if you really need me and everyone here to know. 

11 years ago

People hi, I just want to say, please join him. Im in the club too, he isn't a bad guy.

11 years ago

Haha, a referral by you isn't exactly overwhelming evidence.

11 years ago

wow, I can feel the malice from 650 miles away.

11 years ago

Hale, there's a reason why many of the new members quit after joining this site for a short while, especially when they're thrown into a co-op story for the first time.  -.-

11 years ago

Or the reason why some of us stayed. I find Bo's comments generally hilarious.