Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Odd Dreams...??

11 years ago
So... I had a dream yesturday. A new student arrived in my grade. From that day, my school starts witnessing terrible death, or murders. My P.T teacher got thrown off the roof. My computer teacher was killed, or chopped if you say and two my classmates were hanged. Then i found myself in Europe. I reached the killer's house maybe(i don't remember). My partner died there and i died too(perhaps)... Do you remember any sick dream??

Odd Dreams...??

11 years ago

I had a dream about having sex in the map room from the movie aliens, is that sick?

Odd Dreams...??

11 years ago

it depends on what you had sex with ;)

Odd Dreams...??

11 years ago

* Wookie Yell *

LOL!

Odd Dreams...??

11 years ago
in my dream my all friend were going to another place with truck and i was running .
i was trying to stop them but i can't

Odd Dreams...??

11 years ago
I had another dream. I was standing on a tree trunk and all around me , students were gathering and asking me mathematics. I couldn't answer any... AHEM. *

Odd Dreams...??

11 years ago
Moral: i am sick in maths...

Odd Dreams...??

11 years ago

I had a nightmare about being chased by a gene slicer from warhammer 40k.

Odd Dreams...??

11 years ago

I had nightmare about parents decapitating their children. 

No I'm not THAT sick.

Odd Dreams...??

11 years ago

Had a dream were I was in a white room and all the sudden, a ton of monsters charge at me and then it goes black. Only monster I remember from the bunch of them was a Alien runner.

Odd Dreams...??

11 years ago

Half-Life alternate ending?

Odd Dreams...??

11 years ago

I remember a very vivid dream I had once: I dropped into a kind of village where I got the impression that i was in Wonderland but it looked nothing like it. I watched as a bunch of people dressed in something similar to the card-guards in wonderland walked into the area and started killing the inhabitants. So i ran down a flight of stairs to get away and dodged an arrow that nearly hit me and ended up in a giant parking lot with whitness beyond that. I  ran as the card-people continued to shoot at me and i turned right to hide behind a random car. When i did that i saw one of the creatures from Amnesia(I had this dream long before i tried the game.) and it walked towards the village. 

And sadly that was when the dream ended, I kind of wanted to see more but i never got a continuation. Sorry if this doesn't make sense. This isn't much of a sick dream but it's the only one i could remember in detail.

Odd Dreams...??

11 years ago

Lol you saw a amnesia creature an wanted to see MORE? 

Odd Dreams...??

11 years ago

Let's just say my mind works differently during a dream. Also as I said above, i did not know what it was and it more or less ignored me.