Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Upcoming video games

11 years ago
Any upcoming video game that you are willing to buy? For me it's Dishonored.

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

Black ops 2

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

Tekkin 2, and ZombieU

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

Aliens: Colonial Marines.

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

I'm going to the Resident Evil 6 midnight release tonight, but my friend is the one getting it. I'm going to buy GTA 5 when it comes out, that's for sure.

Upcoming video games

11 years ago
Hope they don't take out the parachute...

Upcoming video games

11 years ago
Resident Evil 6 is awesome, that's for sure. I'm going to get it.

Upcoming video games

11 years ago
Any idea who is the main character in resident evil 6? I would enjoy if Leon?

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

Leon, Chris, and Wesker's son.  XD

Upcoming video games

11 years ago
There are 3 separate stories for Leon(my favourite), Chris and Jake. Each story is about the length of RE 4 story. That means 3 RE 4 in one RE. Wow!

Upcoming video games

11 years ago
Co op mode returns from RE 5.

Partners: LEON S. Ken. And Helena Harper. Chris Redfield and some military guy(i'm not sure). Jake Wesker and Sherry B(from RE 2). Actually there are 4 stories. Leon,Chris,Jake and Ada. Ada's story doesn't features Coop.

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

I'll be buying the new Assassin's Creed III :)

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

I just saw a gameplay demo to that and I'm already in love with it.

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

None... for now. I have been waiting for the right kind of zombie survival game but none of them is really survival. I mean really? Going around with guns blazing at zombie isn't really survival which is why I had hope to make one.

But if I have to choose, it'll probably be Dishonored as well.

Upcoming video games

11 years ago
You should try I Am Alive. It's pure survival but no zombies..!

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

I've seen it but it still doesn't really fit to my taste.

Upcoming video games

11 years ago
What's about the movie Resident Evil: Retribution. How good/bad it is?

Upcoming video games

11 years ago
I think its bad. They are bringing video game characters in movie. My favourite RE movie was Extinction. Assassins Creed 3 is the most hyped game now a days. Though i'm not going to pre order it.

Upcoming video games

11 years ago
What about Wii U? Are you going to buy it or wait for Xbox 720?

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

Xbox 720. From what I've seen/read between Game Informer and other sources, the Wii U is barely any different from the Wii except for it's high tech controller. 

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

Yeah I'm not pre-ordering it either. I'm going to wait until I can get it pre-owned. Considering the last AC game was fairly short and, although they do have great replay value considering the free roam it has, I'm sure it won't be more than two months wait before it's fairly common to be able to get a pre-owned game. I'll probably just ask the guys at gamestop to to shoot me a text when one is available for pre-own.

Upcoming video games

11 years ago
Dishonored looks cool, but I doubt if I'll buy it right away. I'll wait for the price to come down and read some reviews on it first.

Currently the newest game I got was Borderlands 2 which was pretty fun.

The only other two games I currently have on my immediate buy list is Bioshock Infinity and Last of Us whenever they come out.

And for Dark Alvin (and anyone else that's interested), there is an indie game that's been in development called Dead State that's supposed to focus more on the survival aspect of the zombie scenario.

Lots of info about it here:

http://www.deadstate.doublebearproductions.com/

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/70755535/dead-state-the-zombie-survival-rpg?ref=live

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

Dead State does look good but am waiting for the zombie game State of Decay that was shown at  PAX.

http://undeadlabs.com/

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

Ignore my post

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

you should try Day Z then, sounds like exactly what you want. DarkAlvin

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

I got Day Z but it's no fun if you have no friends that plays it with you and the game is harsh! Especially when everyone is trying to kill you. It is fun though but time consuming.

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

Any upcoming game? AC3, mainly because I want the story.

Any game I DON'T want?  Dishonored.  Maybe Watchdogs (A guy who can change the city, using pretty much any electrical appliances) is a wait-for game.

If you guys want to know a really good underrated game, Nier is a good choice.

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

Play Armor Mayhem on Armor Games.

Now.

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

XCOM Enemy Unknown

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

Dude, I left ArmorGames a long time ago.  I occasionally visit for ConArtistGames's updates, but for not much else.

And no, I will NOT get XCOM, because I already played Binary Domain.  (Just the "take the alien flesh and turn it against them" idea is too stereotypical with media nowadays...)

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

You...you don't want Dishonored?

I don't know you. I've never so much as seen your profile picture.

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

Halo 4 and Assassin's Creed 3. Great game series for both of them. They both have a great campaign and storyline. Xbox 360 for Halo 4, and Assassin's Creed 3 for PC.

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

^ That and still holding on to the dead hope of B&W-3(aka the apology) lol

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

I'm actually really looking forward to the second naughty bear game coming out next week.. blush

Also, GRAND THEFT AUTO FIVE <3

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

Europa universalis 4 I'm so into grand strategy games.

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

Watch Dogs :D

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

I still haven't gotten around to playing the first two yet, but Assassin's Creed III looks pretty cool! Once exams are over and I've finished paying for my car getting serviced I'm definitely going to go crazy with buying video games to make up for all those years of neglect.

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

i never really got into games in the last 5 years, my loyalty and intentions reside in film making!! I dont even know what games are good anymore

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

should play skyrim, call of duty, Battle field 3 these are games i recommend

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

Lego Lord of the rings looks cool. I'm a big fan of the lego games. 

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

Aaaaw Yeeeeah! I've just gotten XCOM: Enemy Unknown on steam. Too bad it is released tomorrow in my region. ;3

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

Hint: The first few levels are really scripted in battle and whatnot, I'll have to play it more later.

Upcoming video games

11 years ago

Actually if you did not enable the tutorial, the first few level are not really that scripted and wow, it is AWESOME! I keep restarting the damn thing just to make my dream team. XD