Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Ouija Board

11 years ago

Anyone got any experience with them or know anything about this kind of stuff?

Ouija Board

11 years ago
I only know that they are printed with letters, numbers and other signs, to which a planchette points, in answer to questions from people at a seance.

EDIT: They are also known as Spirit game and Talkative game.

Ouija Board

11 years ago

'Mama always said not to play with ouija boards, you never know what you gon' get' -Mama

Ouija Board

11 years ago

Sure, me and a friend used one when we were both sixteen.(about nine years ago.) We used it and heard about a trolley driver who died and was being chased by something in the after life. Of course we were sophomores and got baked every day. Do I think it was real? No. Most likely subconscious muscle movements.  My Dad said when he was a kid a Ouija board melted in a closet in his house when he was a child.

Ha, that reminds me, this has nothing to do with it but its a strange story, my Dad used to tell me this once in a while. When he was on guard duty in the Gulf War he was stationed in an outpost in the middle of the dessert, With nothing around him. He was walking around and he heard children laughing and playing. He walks around but finds nothing but open dessert. He walked back to the base and asked someone if they heard anything and they said no. Someone else walks around and doesn't hear anything. ; )

Ouija Board

11 years ago

I've heard of it but the only time I really paid attention to it was when it was a card in a Yu-Gi-Oh! episode. Also, I don't believe in it.(But it was a good card.)

Ouija Board

11 years ago

I personally don't think they are proper way to contact a spirit, since you have no control over "who" or "what" you are contacting. 

I haven't done anything along the lines of a seance in years and probably won't anytime soon. But, if you are determined to use one of those things, I'd suggest purifying the area around it and burning some chamomile or lavender incense to help deter negative energies which might be attracted.

Ouija Board

11 years ago

Sabley, while you're giving good advice, you need to explain how to purify places, and burning incense.  No offense obviously, but I have no idea what you mean when you say to purify a spot.

Ouija Board

11 years ago

You just need to make some holy water(boiled water with sea salt). Then you add some calming herbs to it for added effect, I like to use lavender oil, thyme, and rosemary. Dip your fingers in it and flick the water wherever you want to purify the space(be careful since it can stink up your house if you do much).

I like to say prayers as I do this, but it isn't necessary.

You can also bath candles in the holy water and burn them to ward off negative energy if you don't want to sprinkle it all over your house. This sort of thing can be used for just about anything that has to do with making a place free of negative energy, plus the aroma of it will put you in a calm, soothed mood for whatever you are about to do(anything that has to do with conversing with spirits should never be done if you're nervous, scared, angry, ect.)

There are rituals which are far more effective, but that is the way any one can do it without encroaching on their religious views. 

Ouija Board

11 years ago

And now I understand what you ment by Wiccans having wired customs. Judaism has a form of purification of the home, but it iisnt at all like that. It must take years to actually know what you are supposed to do. 

Ouija Board

11 years ago

XD it seems our exchange of weird customs conversation ended too soon lol

What I just described is technically not "Wiccan". Which is why I gave those instructions so that anyone from any religion can use them freely.

Now, if was going to purify a space, I would do a lot more than just sprinkle holy water and burn incense. I'd set up my altar, pray, perform several rituals and protection charms. I'd also(though I would never use one, but if I did) purify the quija board and all the pieces that go with it. I'd also time it for a specific moon phase and probably wait until a certain time at night to do so. :)

Ouija Board

11 years ago

All I would do is put up a holy paper where I felt bad, mabye fast, and definitely pray. Judaism, while having many laws, is much simpler apparently.

Ouija Board

11 years ago

Haha, yes that's why I don't practice magic. I believe in using natural things like aroma, herbs, prayer(both ritualized and non-ritualized), and I do believe I can bless something to a degree if I pray over it. But, I am a little skeptical of "magic" as some Wiccans view it(and definitely outsiders misconstrue it), so I don't practice it. I'd much rather make a home made tea bag with purified herbs(dipped in holy water) to make myself sleep better than to "cast a sleep spell" or something.

Ouija Board

11 years ago

Not to mention all the specific meanings of each candle color, the quality of the wax(I would make my own), the herbs used, ect. I'd even take into account that my pet dog might wander into the space. Honestly, it's a lot of trouble and I rarely do anything that would require it since I don't practice anything that opens me up to negative energies XD

Ouija Board

11 years ago

Wow, that's complex (Christians simply bring a priest over, and sprinkle holy water for preventing spirits from coming in.  An exorcist comes only when the house already has a spirit.  Additionally, pray to the Archangel Michael for protection.  At least that's how Roman Catholics do it.).  Otherwise, my family has never had a bad experience with any supernatural stuff like that.  Nobody messes around with that stuff.

Ouija Board

11 years ago

Hehe, yes the only real difference is that Wiccans do it for themselves(Some do it in a very 'Christian' based way minus being a priest). :) I also will pray to an appropriate angel for certain things, especially purification as an added measure.

As far as a house already having a spirit in it, then I would usually attempt to appease it and help it pass on. If it turns out to be something negative and potentially harmful, I would banish it. And purify the house several times a year to keep it from returning. Worst case scenario I'd call a priest or someone who practices magic to do it for me. But, honestly, I don't believe you need anything supernatural or non-organic to do things of that nature unless it is a very old, malevolent spirit. 

As I said, I don't mess with magic. But, I believe there are a lot of natural ways with herbs, aromatherapy, rituals(maybe do a symbolic offering of food like many Wiccans do for Samhain). So I've yet to see what exactly "magic" does, since I feel like anything gained from it can be achieved in less complicated ways.

Ouija Board

11 years ago

In the Talmud, there are cases of haunted houses, but the way to fix that was to pray and fast. (my favorite one is how a hydra shade came to a shul and a rabbi went over and banished it by prayer) so, we Jews win in the basic simplicity of exorcism. Pray, fast, holy note.

Ouija Board

11 years ago

Wow, that is definitely a win. Do the priests do anything in particular? 

P.S.- you and I are getting really bad about hijacking threads XD

Ouija Board

11 years ago

One of the cases of a spirit entering a human. (a studemt of a big rabbi if I remember correctly) in which the rabbi tied up the student, and had people study the bible in that room. Apparently, it caused the spirit to leave since it hurt to be in the room of Torah study. 

Ohhhh yes. :) but talents it fits with the original topic... Somewhat. XD

Ouija Board

11 years ago

Hmmm that is really interesting. I've never studied up on exorcism and the only bit of research I have ever done about possession was to get the right symtoms to give Lydia in Daphne XD. I think the only thing I've ever read that even touched on exorcism was either Hindu or Bhuddist. Though I could probably find something in Vodun about it, since Vodun is a religion that worships spirits instead of 'gods'. 

Ouija Board

11 years ago

Jewish excursion is different from most. Sometimes it requires a physical action, such as the bowing during one of our prayers, or it simply requires learning of our bible. But, to be honest, I'm not really that far into it myself. There has never been a Jewsih excorsist, they Are just rabbis who know how to do stuff like that. 

Ouija Board

11 years ago

That is really interesting. I have to say that Jewish rabbis must be very knowledgeable people, I definitely have more respect( even more so than before). Their spiritual faith must be very strong to be able to banish a malevolent spirit with such simple actions. It makes me want to study them more :D

Ouija Board

11 years ago

They have to, (at least the smart ones) since a rabbi has to know multiple languages, study a bookt written in a code (the Talmud Is really hard to understand), learn the bible every day, and then barley make any money. The rabbi profession isn't an easy one to succed in, so they to place a huge amount of faith in god. (not counting how many restrictions there are in Judaism. I'm not allowed to eat pork, and milk and meat togheter. And that's the basics. I'm not complaining, but it is a tiring religion. You spend the day at least 3 hours of praying every day, while wearing the Tefilim, which cuts off blood circulation if you wrap it to tightly) 

Some rabbis aren't the best, but if you find one followed by a huge group, he's probably knowledgable. but apparently Rebbi Nachman was under persecution by other Jews and still kept his faith. (though not really persecution, just many Jews at the time were critical of his ideas. So he was excommunicated from some communities, and his deciples led difficult lives as well. Not criticising the other communities, their fear was well placed, since another version of chasidim ended up believing that their Rebbi was the messiah, and they practically worship him as well as god.)

Ouija Board

11 years ago

O_O and you say that my customs are difficult? :P

Still, it's really intriguing. I've always liked how those of the Jewish faith are often devoted to their religion in such a way. You don't see that sort of thing very often in religion these days. 

Ouija Board

11 years ago

That's a nice compliment, since I know plenty of people who think that Judaism is worthless. (Jews saying that is even worse) but from whatever rabbi I respect (obviously the ones I don't respect aren't really in the mindset of beleif like the big rabbis.)  they normally believe in god a lot. As a Jew, if you follow your beleif, you have to actually believe in god, since if you didn't, it would  ate you think Judaism is nuts. 

Panda of course your customs are difficult. Your worshiping the devil!

Ouija Board

11 years ago

Oh yes, I totally worship a being which my religion doesn't even acknowledge the existence of! lol :P

I have yet to study a religion which was worthless. Yes, I disagree with a few on their beliefs, but that's just why I don't claim whatever religion that is as my own :). All powerful deities can take whatever form they please, so why wouldn't different people have different religions?

Ouija Board

11 years ago

I try and keep a open mind about other religions, (something other people forget to) but I'm not well versed in many religions. (I know the basics of Christianity, and I've read parts of the Quaran. Enough to know that it isn't only about killing infidels and such, and the jihad is actually misunderstood by many) though, from what I've learned, it's always better to learn more about other religions  before making a judgement.

Ouija Board

11 years ago

I've studied Christian, Morman, Vodun, Hindu(over 10 different forms I won't name here), Bhuddist, Islam, Wicca, Jainism, Zen, Babism, Confucianism, Umbada, Vodou, Mami Wata, Druidism, Tantra, Vaastu Shastra, and Shamanism. 

The one's I've spent the most time on would be the various Hindu and Bhuddist beliefs and practices. But, I plan to keep adding to the list as I find free time to study them :)

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

Well, I initially ask this because I was getting into this type of stuff as I have some things I wanted to ask but since it turned out into one about exorcism and such, I might as well add some of mine into it.

Anyone knows anything about magic and stuff? I wanna know more but let me get this straight, I am NOT a dabbler and simply want more knowledge on such stuff and will definitely NOT use this to harm anyone. :P

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

It's not like you'd be able to use it, (since the last person that I believe could use it died 10 years ago. He himself said that "I haven't heard of anyone performing white magic" which to me sounds like he's trying not to lie, but actually can do it) but Kabbalah is a good way to look for magic. That is basically a group of holy books, that discuss God's creation of the world and how to manipulate it. The Golem of Prague was created through Kabbalah. 

Thiugh if your looking for dark magic, try reading up on both pagan and Kabbalah, and combine the two. Apparently you create dark magic through mixing holiness and darkness. (which one is holy? I'm not gonna insult anyone so I'm gonna refrain from answering) 

lastly, of you want charms and such, talk to sabley. She is actually a witch who is hellbent on destroying all that is good and holy by performing satanic rituals of the Wiccan. (just kidding, but you should talk to sabley about her customs. It's really Intresting.)

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

(Bump. Reply will be below to avoid hassle.)

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

Haha I just saw your joke. XD

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

If that's the case feel free to message me about those questions. I can direct you to a lot of resources for it depending on your particular goals/interests. 

Personally, I practice what is called "green magic", which isn't real magic in the sense of the word. I can achieve what I want through rituals, studying and using herbs in certain ways, blessed candles, ect. But, I have studied other forms of magic, I just don't practice them(spell magic as I call it). I also practice divination.

There are a lot of different forms of mystic arts bridging over many different religions, cultures, and regions. I like to study them all for the sake of the knowledge so at the very least I can answer some of your questions and, as I said before, direct you to some good instructional books :)

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

Where do 'Magic' come from? This I want to know.

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

It's the positive and negative energies within living things. It has a lot of different names and Magic really is the most misunderstood term. Being able to use it properly takes years of meditation and controlling your own energies(Chakra)-another term destroyed by mainstream media.

Magic is when a person can so adeptly control their own energies, that they can project it into the "Universal Energy". Depending on the intention, this energy then travels to or stays at the desired location. If a person casts a protection spell, then the cleansing energies they project will stay directly around the person. This then neutralizes negative energies which might come across the person's path.

Energy is created via biology ( article on human energy creation ). It does exist and is proven thus by science. However the control of this energy is still considered theoretical. Bhuddist and Hindu monks practice techniques to control this energy. Magic is no different. It takes years of training your body, meditation, and devoted study to achieve even simple uses of it.

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

And it is clearly no different from my own perspective.

From my POV (Point of view), magic can be used to effect reality as well... or so I believe. I prefer not to believe in consequences and instead believe in consequences because it seems to help strengthen that believe. For example, in a dry, windless day, I imagine wind coming and it did, I can tell myself that this is caused by me though it could also be me delusional.

But aside from all that, I agree that magic is misunderstood - Fire Ball and stuff. I once ask a friend whether he liked to practice magic (BAD IDEA BECAUSE IT CAN MAKE YOU AN WEIRDO IN SCHOOL, LEARN IT THE HARD WAY) and he replied with, "What? You mean shoot fire ball and such" and boom! Instant defame!

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

I don't personally believe we can effect things like that(wind and such). I do believe that we can project our 'want' for wind out to the universe, but that is really just a prayer of sorts. 

As for consequences, I believe that negative energies attract each other. If a person wants to 'harm' someone via magic they would have to do the opposite of what so many of those who practice it do(cleansing negative and empowering positive). Not only would that cause negative energies from the outside world to be attracted to them, but it would cause it to abound within their bodies. This can cause all sorts of problems before they could even "hurt" someone else. 

Now, on the other hand. In Vodun mysticism they would do their magic through a spirit. Although they still attract various energies to themselves, it is still not necessarily entering their bodies or staying in the area. That's why Haitian Vodun has a bit of a bad reputation, there are fewer "consequences" to using their abilities to harm others.

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

Hmm... I don't really think of magic as negative or positive. I believe that it is simply energy to be used for either a negative or positive, good or bad, purposes but I do believe that there are consequences. I don't believe that using energy to harm another would cause problems to the caster... immediately or before they did it but rather it will come back slowly or maybe quickly depending on how big of a scale he or she cause.

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

Magic itself is neither negative or positive, it is not descriptive in this sense. Energy is negative or positive, this is scientific. Polarity exists in biology and chemistry. Energy is proven to be created within the human body, it is needed to keep us functioning. Controlling it is what is theorectical. 

article

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

Wow, you have a lot of knowledge. Teach me, Master.

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

I'll only teach you basic knowledge if you want it. I believe the rituals should be passed down in a religious, personal way, not an informational way if that makes sense.

Learning to use it would be best achieved by finding someone to mentor you, when I was initiated several years ago I had a 'sister' to teach me various things. We had a falling out, but she did set me on the right path.

The best I could teach you would be meditations to help you.

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

I see. I'm fine with basic knowledge and I already know how to meditate though trying to forget and ignore the itch that occur sometimes during meditation is a pain in the ass.

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

Which is why it can take years to master. What techniques are you using to meditate now?

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

I just take a comfortable position, usually sitting upright and straight and close my eyes and ignore everything. I focuses on my breathing and try to ignore all thoughts which is annoying at times because I will keep trying to think things. Focusing on breathing helps though and eventually I will enter this weird state where nothing does not seem to matter and I feel very relax though this last only for a minute or two before thoughts starts to kick in and I decide to go to bed. Oh and I try to relax as much as possible as well.

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

Hmmm, sounds like you would benefit from imaging mediation techniques.

Go somewhere comfortable, outside perhaps, or even laying in your bed. Then imagine a pale light shining down onto your head, it enters your body then slowly begins to pass through. The light is cleaning out all the worries, problems, and wrong doings as it goes. Focus on every little part of the body as the light travels down, imagine dirt particles, or anything that does the job for you, as being broken away and carried down with the light. Don't just picture it has head, arms, ect. It's your forehead, your brain, your eyes, your nose, your mouth, your throat, the muscles surrounding them, every little body part down to blood vessels is being cleansed. After it is cleansed in your mind, then imagine that part of your body relaxing now that all the worries are gone.

Do this all the way down to your toes, then imagine the light with all the negative stuff flowing down into the earth and away from yourself. Then the light ends and passes away through the earth. 

This is great for stress relief and relaxation. But, it is also very minor energy control. :)

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

Wow, you people have it rough. I never meditate, the way I remove stress is by changing verses from the bible. You guys make stuff way more complicated then necessary.

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

People have different needs. Some more so than others.

OOC: I should definitely be playing skyrim right now... trying to find a mod. :P

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

Also, feel free to message me any further questions you have. I don't really want to post about practices outside of meditation on a public forum and I'll have a bit of explaining to go along with it and that's easier in PM :D

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

Well to achieve control of the bodies energies it is necessary :P I'll bet anything if you decide to study Jewish Mysticism(I think you said you have to wait til you're 32?) there is a lot of learning control. The methods might be different, but the control over yourself mind, body, and spirit is the goal :)

And to be honest I used to find it 'rough' to do the bible verse thing. Once I had already read the whole thing, I didn't enjoy copying verses and such things as much as before and it became a bit tedious to me. :P

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

Just memorized certain prayers. (saying it everyday is a good way to memorize it) 

the 32 years is a guideline, though apparently, (didn't know that when I told you the 32 year rule) sefaradim, my type, are allowed to study it at any age, as long as its with a teacher.  And with the Jewish Mysticim, there may be some control, but for the basic calming down, controlling your bodies harmful energies isn't really much of a big deal. (once you start needing Helprin anxiety attacks, and certain mental feelings other then stress, its probably necessary.

though, of we are talking about good ways to live, Judaism has a guide to that stuff, which is also good for non-Jews, called pirke avot, teachings of the fathers/sages. Which explains how to live a better life. 

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

I did that when I was kid(grew up in a Baptist family). I still have the Lord's Prayer memorized. :)

Yes, I think that the control I was taught was so important is to aid in preventing problems as much as it is in achieving the actual control. We sort of put the cart before the horse in some ways, but depending on what someone hopes to practice it can be very important safety wise. 

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

Yeah, you don't want someone to cast a spirit summoning spell in a graveyard for example. (I'd assume. Judaism has some spirit summoning stuff, {look at the full story of The Golem Of Prague} but it isn't very widespread.

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

Wicca has a lot of that, but I don't practice it. Personally, if I was a spirit I would not like being dragged from my spot on the astral plane or the after life just to answer to some person's whim. I'm not condemning it by any means, but I still hold onto the "Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you" teaching. And I believe it also applies to spirits XD

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

It wasn't really dragging the soul away, it was actually more of a ghost, since the ghost basically in her life caused two siblings to be given to different parents, and the siblings nearly married each other until the rabbi noticed something weird and summoned her. I'm against summoning and other mystic stuff unless it's really neccassary. 

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

Was the ghost haunting that location?

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

Th golem, was sent to get wine, and it returned with a note saying that the marriage can't be allowed. Then the rabbi somehow learnt that the maid was haunting the marriage and summoned her. (I read that story in 4tth grade, a long time ago,)

Also, we just hijacked the original hijacking. 

Other Stuff.

11 years ago

O_O Oh gosh... yeah we did hijack really bad. Let's switch to PM XD

Ouija Board

11 years ago

So I read that you can make your Ouija board, anyone know anything of this?

Ouija Board

11 years ago

Pretty much make it the same way anybody else would.

Get a wooden board and put letters on it.  But why are you asking about this stuff?

Ouija Board

11 years ago

Just asking ;D

Ouija Board

11 years ago

Ouija Board

11 years ago

What? It's not like I'll actually go do it or go get possess or anything.

Ouija Board

11 years ago

Or you will. If it hat happens, make the possessor come on this site. I would love to speak to a dead spirit. :)

Ouija Board

11 years ago

Seriously... messing with that stuff in not the right way to do what you want. If there is a spirit in your house you want to speak with, there are less dangerous ways to do it... Ones that don't set off a beacon of negative energy....

Ouija Board

11 years ago

Also possession is not what you should be worried about. 

Ouija Board

11 years ago

Stop giving him hints about everything. If he summons a evil spirit, it will be all the more Intresting. :) 

(though you should probably explain yourself) 

Ouija Board

11 years ago

He can't summon anything specific with that board. There is NO control, that's why it's so stupid to use one. Using it could do anything from attracting negative energy to him to attracting spirits to take up residence in his house to having a spirit become obsessed him. Possession isn't a likely thing to happen unless he openly lets a spirit in, assuming he was even able to attract one.

With the board a spirit or anything else can pretend to be whatever it pleases. Though, I doubt it would actually bother with the board or answering questions. If anything, a spirit would just feed off his curiosity and the negative energy attracted by the board. Eventually it will be strong enough to cause paranoia, which will just feed it more. That is what is most likely to happen. He becomes a scapegoat for some weak spirit wanting to have more ability in the inbetween. 

Ouija Board

11 years ago

Again, Judaism agrees with your basic premise. Except it's all not actually spirits but shadesy. I'm semi-paranoid. I look over my shoulder every minute or two. :) 

though, considering he doesn't have much of a spiritual energy, it wouldn't be able to feed off of him much. It would probably just ignore him. Though I wouldn't invite friends over and use it. (his spiritual energy in Judaism would be around a zero, mabye less since he considers using an ouja board. This isn't an insult, just a simple fact. Most people are in the zero to negatives spiritually. Even the religious. I'm at a 1 at most.)

Ouija Board

11 years ago

as far as spiritual energy goes, yes you are correct.

But, I am speaking of the biological energy our bodies create in order for everything to function. Spirits don't have bodies anymore to produce energy and they are the leftover energy of the body after death. I'm not really speaking of a soul for the most part, just the energy left over with the imprint of the person's thoughts. They aren't human and typically don't have a "soul" as the soul has already moved on and no longer needs energy. 

All a spirit knows is energy. The more it drains, the closer to the person it once was it becomes. But, as the soul and body are gone, it will never achieve its goal. That is typically when a spirit becomes angry and spiteful.

Ouija Board

11 years ago
Unless the book/spell/magic circle/silly game board by Parker Brothers (Now owned by Hasbro) is actually raising corpses from their graves to do your bidding it isn't worth the effort.

Ouija Board

11 years ago

Ouija Boards are best locked away and forgotten unless you want to be terrorized by demons.

Ouija Board

11 years ago

Highly unlikely... Without a lot of focus, control, and training a person just goofing off with one will not be able to attract a demon. On the other hand, negative energy is a possibility. But, not a demon unless they have a large amount of negative energy already on the property they are using it on. Even then it'd have to be geographical anomaly to gather enough negative energy to attract a demon without a professional summons. At the worst a spirit will come and drain negative energy from them, but that will, at the most extreme, cause lethargy, paranoia, and nausea(and this would take at least a year of leeching energy off a human before such symptoms would appear)

Ouija Board

11 years ago

We can agree that we all should NOT use Ouija boards, as they tend to go a bit out of whack sometimes.

Is that all? (Because most of this can be looked up on Wikipedia.)

Ouija Board

11 years ago

Yeah pretty much :P

Ouija Board

11 years ago

Also, you shouldn't ever listen to Sabley. She's just making it seem enticing by warni g you. It's reverse psychology. She's a witch! You can't trust those devil worshppers.

Ouija Board

11 years ago

O.o

Ouija Board

11 years ago

He's just kidding. We have an inside joke about that because a lot of people think Wiccans are Satanic, which is funny because we don't even believe in hell or satan XD.

Ouija Board

11 years ago

Bah! Don't listen to him. He's secretly plotting to convert everyone in the world to Judaism. I would never use reverse psychology, after all I could just cast a mind control spell, duh! :P

Ouija Board

11 years ago

Haha, Sabley, even though I have a good amount of respect for you as a writer, you are one crazy bitch :P Also, I found another great endmaster quote, so that's another upside to looking through this thread

"Unless the book/spell/magic circle/silly game board by Parker Brothers (Now owned by Hasbro) is actually raising corpses from their graves to do your bidding it isn't worth the effort."

Ouija Board

11 years ago

Haha, no problem. I study a lot of strange stuff XD