Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Obama vs mitt who's going to win!

11 years ago

It's election day everyone i wonder who's going to win.

11 years ago

Winner: That one farmer from northern Nebraska who just declared dictatorship over all of North&South america.

Also from what i can tell right now, Mitt is going to win but i should check again.

11 years ago

Nope.

11 years ago

I had a pain in the ass day of voting. Turns out I forgot to change the address on my driver's license so I got a 'shortened' version of the ballot. Then after that was cleared up, I was told that I was at the wrong place to vote(This was after standing in line for 2 hours with a strangely twitchy man who was WAY to interested in my political opinions). So then I go to the place they tell me I'm supposed to be and stand for another hour, only to be told that there is a misprint error on my voter registration card. So basically I couldn't vote where I was supposed to(the first place I went) and was not allowed to vote where it said I was, because I wasn't actually a part of that precinct. -_-

So then I had to be a little underhanded and just went to my old precinct and used my driver's license by itself. Altogether I stood in five hours worth of lines, but dammit I voted! >D

P.S. is it just SC or did anyone else notice the polling stations are a lot like Wal-Mart after 11:00PM in regards to the people inside?

11 years ago

I'm so excited. This race was so entertaining to watch and the stakes were so high (the last election in Australia had not much difference between the two major parties, so I've been waiting for a real contest for a while)! Very pleased by the result.

11 years ago

Obama won.

11 years ago

And there was much rejoicing.

11 years ago

PLLLLRRRBBB! (in a nutshell)

11 years ago

Mittbama Obamney.

11 years ago

11 years ago

i wanted to post that battle to but my computer began acting up on me.

11 years ago

Lol. Bad computer! :p

11 years ago

That beat is way too slow, I just can't get into it.

11 years ago

I get so angry at my facebook newsfeed when people act like losing this election is equivalent to the world ending. I mean, I get it the economy sucks under obama and he's about to raise taxes, but he's far from the antichrist.

11 years ago

Puppet election. Doesn't matter.

11 years ago

I thought we were going with majority zombie election?