Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Yer Pickle

11 years ago

okay im not making a new storygame until I get a few more % % :) comments, but when I do what do you think it should be about? pickles, animals, or totally random stuff?

Yer Pickle

11 years ago

What's

% % :)

vs.

plain old :)

???

Yer Pickle

11 years ago

% stands for pickles. I think?

Yer Pickle

11 years ago

Moved this to the Writing Workshop for you (The Parlor Room's for talking about storygames that have already been written).

I can't think of a good "random" storygame on this website - either it's not do-able or it's near impossible to pull off. A story about animals sounds nice!

Yer Pickle

11 years ago

You have obviously forgotten about this game:

http://chooseyourstory.com/story/Kill_Aman's_Mustache.aspx

Yer Pickle

11 years ago

Still stuck on this one. ;)

A lot of people at my house thought I was crazy when they heard the dog though.

Yer Pickle

11 years ago

Ha! BZ was a bastard when making that game. It's literally meant to screw you over, completely. Heck, one of the actions is completely motivationless, but neccassary to win the game. And some secrets are just made from being cruel or screwing around. 

Yer Pickle

11 years ago

% doesn't stand for anything. its just random. ^_^

Yer Pickle

11 years ago

Mynoris, the animals would be both domestic AND wild. And they would act like people.

Yer Pickle

11 years ago

% ^_^

Does sort of look like a 'thought cloud' though. Or talking on a cell phone.

Yer Pickle

11 years ago

Animals are good.  But the pickles have to make a cameo. :)  Of course, 'animals' is rather a broad topic.  Would these be animals acting like animals, or acting like people?  Would they be domestic animals, or wild animals, or perhaps both with a conflict between them?