Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Demi-gods

11 years ago

Who else agrees that someone should make a storygame on here where you are a demigod, struggling to make it in the mortal world, some how finding your way to Camp Halfblood, learning who your godly parent is, etc. So it would be sorta like the Percy Jackson series.

Demi-gods

11 years ago

I second it.

Demi-gods

11 years ago

MEEEEEEEE!!! i'm actually interested in knowing how an/the oracle feels/experiences before, during and after s/he foresees the future/prophecies.

Demi-gods

11 years ago

there allready is one but its the first part and the writter has not got on in a few months ....................but yeah a new one sounds good

Demi-gods

11 years ago

really? what's the name of the game?

Demi-gods

11 years ago

It's just a sneak preview.

Demi-gods

11 years ago

oh. I see..

hey, I finished Kill Aman's Mustache! Definitely enjoyed it :)

Demi-gods

11 years ago

Why isn't your score in the negatives? I thought you were one of my followers.

Demi-gods

11 years ago

because....uh....

I also don't know!! >.< sent you a PM btw. :)

Demi-gods

11 years ago

Foolish mortal. Replay the game, and get the Aman ending. 

(it appears on the banner, so i noticed it. ^=^)

Demi-gods

11 years ago

THAT'S JUST IT?! surprise

funny, really. I actually clicked them all, but it's only the Briar_Rose ending which has a profile badge. I don't have a profile badge yet, so  yeah that's why. :)

Demi-gods

11 years ago

Yeah, it's basically a way of telling which player chose which ending.

Demi-gods

11 years ago

here is thy link  http://chooseyourstory.com/story/overthrown~3a-the-makings-of-a-god

Demi-gods

11 years ago

oh okay thanks :D

Demi-gods

11 years ago

You mean have someone write a Percy Jackson fanfic? I'd like it, if it was written well.

Demi-gods

11 years ago

but you get to select which demigod you want to play [Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Jason, Piper, Leo, Hazel]...or just between Percy and Annabeth.

We can, like, create or imagine what the House of Hades [4th book in the second Percy Jackson series, if you already got that far] would be like: the mini-quests, the Greek villains/giants/other creatures.

I am under the impression that you are referring to Percy Jackson the book series, and not just basing it off from the movie [which is based from, but not as great as, the book].

Demi-gods

11 years ago

or maybe, we're starting as a normal person, then suddenly you realize that you can see through the Mist, then your bestfriend/someone close to you is actually a satyr [for girls: it would be a great shock to know that your boyfriend is a half-goat].

Then he'll guide you to camp halfblood [insert more adventures here, slowly realizing your powers] then capture the flag then the feast in the campfire then your godly parent's sign will just shine over you. Then the end....

Like this?

Demi-gods

11 years ago

naw. i was thinking more along the lines of the main character(gender neutral) would be a demigod and Chiron has sent a satyr to see if you are worthy enough to go be able to go to Camp Halfblood. You basically get to create your own "Percy Jackson" series based on if you were a demigod

Demi-gods

11 years ago

It has to be very well done then.

I've seen many fanfics fail, so please meet my expectations.

Demi-gods

11 years ago

the best way would be to use the original story as in the Greek myth of perseus to fill in a bunch of the blanks

Demi-gods

11 years ago

ME ME ME ME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEE! BEST IDEA EVER OHMICHEESE IM SOOO GOING TO START! And who thinks I should start a Hunger Games story game? AWWW that would be AWESOME!

Demi-gods

11 years ago

SOO....AWESOME.