Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello!

11 years ago

Hello! My name is Magik1234 (if you haven't looked at who this message is by). Obviously, I'm kind of new or else I would not be posting here! Gosh, this place is really kind of fun!

A few quick stuff about me if you would like to be my buddy (which I would gladly appreciate)!:

• You can call me Jenna! (or Jen. Oh what the duck, call me Nobody, I don't care!)
  • I play the viola. (Viola. Not violin. Not viola (vye-o-la, I get even more irritated when people pronounce it like that). Viola. Vee-o-la.
  • I really like to read. I'm currently reading the Book Thief and currently it's really awesome. (See what I did there?)
  • If I really like to read, how can I NOT be a fanatic of Percy Jackson, Harry Potter and the Hunger Games? (Oh and add in the 39 Clues just for fun).
  • Just because I read does not mean that I can't be a fan of Sherlock (BBC), Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time and some other stuff that isn't coming to me at the moment. (OH YEAH AND DISNEY! GOSH I LOVE DISNEY! BUT DEFINATELY NOT THE NEW DISNEY! *cringes*)
  • I really like choclate.
  • And red velvet.

If you have any questions or advice for me, because I certainly have a lot of questions that are not coming to me at the moment, just leave something offensive (I'm kidding, really) below.

Have a nice day!

Oh, and ALLONS-Y!

Hello!

11 years ago

Welcome nobody!

Though, if you really are nobody it calls into question whether or not I can actually welcome you since you aren't really there.....

Hello!

11 years ago

Killa are you talking you yourself again? What did 3J tell you about leaving the lounge unattended?

@Nobody: Sorry about that miss, I'll try to keep him out of trouble next time. Since your here, I'd recommend Endmasters, JJJ-Banishers, and if you like zombies BerkaZerka's stories. These three have made some very enjoyable stories here. 

Good luck and have a nice stay here at CYOA. 

Hello!

11 years ago

Oh, thanks, but I'm not much into gore, zombies and such... :) Thanks though!

Hello!

11 years ago

Welcome! If you are feeling social you could start a new thread in the Reading Corner to discuss books you like to read, or join in a current discussion. Enjoy yourself here!

Hello!

11 years ago

Hi there  :)

Hello!

11 years ago

Yo, nice to meet ya :)

Enjoy your time here at CYS, I'm relatively new here myself (3 months) :D

Hello!

11 years ago

Hey Con, you changed your profile pic!

Also, welcome Mag (I have a habit of giving people nicknames). It's great to have another musician around here! I'm sure there are others, but I just haven't asked. Do you know any good rock songs in Em? I'm trying to do a mash-up with Bring Me to Life by Evervesance (I think I spelled that wrong), but I'm having trouble finding another song to put with it...

Hello!

11 years ago

Hey I play an instrument occasionally!!

Hello!

11 years ago

Woohoo!

Hello!

11 years ago

Hey Jenna! If you have any questions, ask me. Otherwise, good luck with "Half Blood Camp". :)

Hello!

11 years ago

I would say welcome but they beat me to the punch (I know but I really like cheesy jokes) if you ever need a really thourogh proofread give the more experienced people a ring.

Hello!

11 years ago

So, do I send them a link or is there a setting where I can make it public, but only to people who have a link?

Hello!

11 years ago

Basically, assuming you want proofreaders, just send the link of the story game. Your game is currently available to be seen due to "Sneak Previews" being checked on, which allows anyone with a link to access the game. 

If you want co-authors, all you have to do is go on your story game options and add a co-author.

Hello!

11 years ago

Little late, but welcome to the site! :) 

Great avatar, fan of Doctor Who myself.