Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Art

11 years ago

My friends and I have been planning a Webcomic for a couple of months now, and we have some characters and story arcs planned out (ranging from lighthearted fun to semi-angsty drama), but the trouble is, we can't draw. Not one of us. So I was wondering if anyone here can draw!

I'd ask on Deviantart or somewhere else dedicated to art, but I don't have an account anywhere else, so I can't. Seriously, other than here and my email, I have no other accounts on anything Internet related. I'm completely cut off from that sort of stuff.

Art

11 years ago

if i could figure out how to add the art to a computer then sure. after all you were like one of the first and only people to join my crappy forum game. so i kinda owe you one.

Art

11 years ago

Haha, you don't owe me anything, it sounded cool! But anyway, if you have access to a scanner t's easy enough to get art on the computer. So what does you art style look like?

Art

11 years ago

Kinda funny how you want to create a web comic without having a good artist (no offense).

Wish I could lend you some help.

Art

11 years ago

Yeah, we have the story. I thought it would make a good book, but it's much more suited to the episodic style that Webcomics are in. 

Art

11 years ago

ah ok. lol