Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Dead man walking *SPOILER* question

10 years ago

I get to my home and no matter what i  do i end up ambushed and killed by the inmate.How do survive?I know there is more

because it says i am only on page 69 of 2071.

What should i do?

10 years ago

Hi (and thanks for playing) - the problem you are facing, happens when you arrive at the home before using the cell phone to call your wife first.

In this case, the only way to progress further, is to have recovered the shotgun shells from the gun store (and retained them) and then to make a sawed-off shotgun at the neighbor's house before going upstairs to find your wife.

If you do not have shotgun shells at this point, then you are (unfortunately) SOL. If this is the case, the only thing to do is to restart and make sure that you either call your wife or get the shotgun shells before arriving home (or don't go home so fast, as the convict will die on his own if you wait long enough)...

Good luck!

10 years ago

BTW, if you do go the 'wait until later to return home' route, you'll have other challenges to overcome once you return home. Nothing is ever easy haha!

10 years ago

:3

10 years ago

And the award for fastest answer goes to( need i say it lol)

Thanks i randomly clicked for 20 minutes to get to where i was because all other times i played this died lol.Wish me luck :D