Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Proof-Reader and more

11 years ago

Well, as some of you may know, I am finally starting to work on writing books and e-books (Though I have not yet publish it). The reason for this thread is because of two (Well, mainly two) things:

1. Aside from Silverflame1995 who not only offered his help (For Free! :O) as a proof-reader, I am also looking for another proof-reader. I am willing to pay for a proof-reader (We'll have to discuss it more extensively in private) though I am looking for another volunteer instead.

2. Aside from the website that BerkaZerka has so kindly shown me, I am also looking for other site to be able to sell my stories.

I remember doing this kind of thread once (Was my first) and someone posted a link to a site in which I can publish my story and if people choose to buy it, the website (Or company) would then print out the story and turn it into a book before mailing it to the buyer. (Something I was hoping to find again.)

However, I lost the link and do not remember which website it is again. I have tried google but to no avail and hope that the person who posted it (Or someone who know about it) can remind me again.

Proof-Reader and more

11 years ago

I can help for free if you want :)

Proof-Reader and more

11 years ago

I volunteer for $999999... Or for the book when you finally get it out! 

Proof-Reader and more

11 years ago

I would love to help but as has been seen I am a very slow editor so may be better getting another instead

Proof-Reader and more

11 years ago

So... no one with that site I was looking for?

Proof-Reader and more

11 years ago

I'd volunteer but other than reviewing and possibly bouncing ideas off you I wouldn't be much help.

Proof-Reader and more

10 years ago

You're looking for lulu.com, a print-on-demand company. Printing an ebook on Amazon.com is super easy, too.

Also, "proofreader" is one word, no hyphen...

Proof-Reader and more

10 years ago

Oh my god! :D Thank you so much! Finally found the website!

Oh and thanks for the correction~ ;D