Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

I DECLARE WAR AGAINST ENDMASTER.

I shall avenge the Pyromania faction >:O

Yes, I betrayed Berk :P

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Rise! Warriors of the Pyromania, rise to destroy the Lord of Death Endmaster!

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Since for some unknown reason I want to kill him, I will lend you since my time machine and teleporter. You can teleport near him and then send him to a era when zombies roam or whenever.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

NO! If you kill end master, then who will finish eternal?

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Since End isn't technically killable, I'll just have him locked up somewhere :P

While forcing him to continue Eternal.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

In the meanwhile we'll burn down every penguin and mustache out there..

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

But what if he purposely makes the 3rd eternal bad out of spite? No, I cannot let this happen, 

I DECLARE FOR ENDMASTER, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

(Begins killing left and right to raise corpses and spirits for army)

(restores old moon base to begin researching and creating new abominations to unleash on the world)

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

FOR THE LOVE OF FIRE...I shall fight (AND WIN) against the legendary God of Death itself.

The God of Life hears my pleas and removes everyone from End's control and revives them :D

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

You may have prayed to life, but it was death that answered your call, for only death has a say in what happens to the souls which he has taken for himself, and it is death who rules over life, as all those who live will be taken by him in time, and as you prayed, he answered, and gave back the souls of all those who died, but when they came back they came twisted, insane, their every thought tinged with madness, madness that would decrease over time, but madness all the same, for the tortures they'd been through in hell and in death had scarred their minds and bodies in ways which cannot be described by words. Congratulations, you have literally unleashed hell

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Ah~ But all things come from the source in which all things will eventually return to; refreshed and purified from the filthy taint of the world.

The might of the source that is the beginning and the end of all things shall cleanse us all and return us to our rightful place~ I have no idea what I am saying here but it sounds good enough to me~ Blah blah blah blah blah blah, save us all, blah blah blah. Amen.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

As the hell horde spreads out actions the earth, they begin by attacking dark Alvin's forces of... I have no idea what dark Alvin's forces are.

they attack everyone, except for drakilain, who uses his talents in necromancy to persuade them to attack and kill everyone else. He then raises the corpses of the dead and attacks pretty much everyone. He charges into battles with billions upon billions at his back, crying out "ENDMASTER" as he wreaks havoc on all of humanity.

meanwhile, on the moonbase, drakilian's workers have begun the construction of one the deathlord's abominations

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

I, Alvin the Almighty, shall partake in this war for one ultimate goal! To become the mightiest force in the land of imagination!

With my control over Imagine Nation, the world in which I hail from, I shall summon white holes to spawn monster from different dimension to raise chaos upon the battlefield while destroying all that oppose me!

MUAHAHAHAHA!

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

I,  Galob the Great, in the pursuit of power, have released black holes into the land. I will spare anyone but the mustaches who swears total service to me. Buahahahahahahahaha

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

I, Con the Courageous, in revenge for my fallen comrades, is the master of Hell itself - even the fires of Hell bow down when in presence of the mighty God of Fire. Hell does my bidding and returns my former comrades as they were before.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Guys, make sure that you bring your own Imagine Dragons with you.  Their music helps.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Too bad they went extinct several years ago when the Imaginary People found out that their meat was delicious...

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Aren't they Radioactive?

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Yes. The imagaginary people muatated and became the penguins, mustaches, pyromaniacs...

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

That explains a lot.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

I guess that's how they were welcomed into the new age.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

You guys have fun, I'm just going to nibble on my bacon strips and see what happens.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

The beards,goatees and soul patches hove chosen to side with their upper lip good for nothing, worthless penniless, neighbors the Mustaches to form the great Facial Hair Alliance. 

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

*finally finishes world-shield on mars, activates.*

*Pluto base finished.*

You people are all going to die, just saying...

*Decides to watch until 3J or Endmaster kill the thread. :D*

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

The construction of the abomination is complete, it is:

A TELEKINETIC SPACE PUPPY

The puppy flies towards saturn and pulls the rings off the the planet, he then launches the thousands of metors at the pluto base. the hundreds of thousands of meteors rip the pluto base to pieces, easily riping through the shield

The puppy then drags the dwarf planet and the meteors with him, as he flies to mars.

Meanwhile, drakilianteleports back to the moon base and orders construction of a space fleet, and he tells the workers to begin injecting his undead soldiers with the special syrum he'd made 

I DECLARE PEACE.

11 years ago

Pluto didn't have a shield. Also I still have an entire fleet to shoot one bloody dog down. 

By moving pluto closer to mars you are going to screw every other planets orbit up. You know that right? Maybe you didn't quite think this through? :D

(Also no god-modding please, even if we are messing around.)

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE ORBITS OF THE PLANETS, DIE FIREPLAY DIE!!!! (the entire point of this is that teh puppy is going to launch pluto towards mars, which will pretty much fracture the planet) also, the telekinetic puppy is really small. and cute. Are you really going to kill such a small cute puppy you monster?

(you can do it, and it would probably save you, but it's so cute)

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rN0cMMTn_Mw/ToQ6VTghSOI/AAAAAAAAAfs/xl1XMFyn7Jo/s1600/18_5_orig.jpg

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

I didnt even know the forums existed 5 days ago until i accidentally clicked the link and this is what I found...mustaches and penguins

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

heh, i just read through the forum rules for the first time:

"3. While the Lounge is a place to talk about most anything, we ask that the topics be useful and clear. No nonsense stuff will be allowed on the forums." 

Whoops :/

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

I started this thread in the first place :P

I do take this war very seriously though. I shall avenge the Pyro Faction >:/

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

I think everyone knows where I stand on this........... Ice wolves will prevail!

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

I Hugo the wise (couldn't find a synonym) walk towards Con and thank her for freeing me from endmasters control. Than I walk towards endmasters dead domain (barely in a few dead but not enough)Building an impenetrable fortress and arm all my golems beefing them up to be 100 feet tall and nearly invincible. My stayr's work non stop inventing new tech and weapons. Combining magic and science (I learned magic from endmaster) I become a immortal making all citizens immortal (not invulnerable). Plastering on a high tech self regenerating suit of armor I declare any who attack me shall perish under my laser and plasma weapons mounted on the walls underneath m energy shield.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

and fireplay bagged on me for god modding

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

anyone notice endmaster is not saying anything

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

He hasn't been on

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

most of the time i see he is on its like 2am

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Where you are this is an international site...

And god modding is completely fun but this is just to ensure people don't attack me... Or give the people who side I'm on a edge.

But fine no immortal Butthe armor, golems and magic I am keeping (just to make it fair it is small healing and earth powers.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

And god modding is completely fun but this is just to ensure people don't attack me... Or give the people who side I'm on a edge.

--Stupidity. Power Playing is fun for one person, the power player. 

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Exactly!!! Thank you Aman.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

EndMaster must be the ultimate power player then...lol.

Or was he the secret GM?

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Actually he was more like a narrator, narrating the results of what we typed in.

And I quite liked it, and not just because he killed all of my enemies with the abomination and yet didn't send it at me once

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

He didnt kill me and i was your enemy. Swear legiance or I will not spare you!

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Why ice?

I thought u liked fire? :(

Join me and Raywolf's Firewolf City and the Pyromania Faction! :D

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

I did, but then ray stole it and I must take revenge!

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

The serum I injected my soldiers with has begun to take effect, the soldiers now begin to gain strange powers, they can seemingly lift objects into the air, they can shoot electricity from their hands, they can choke people by pretending to grab their necks, I have created... THE FIRST FORCE USING ARMY

(light sabers for everyone! (lightsabers fly from the moon onto the earth. alot of people are killed but those that survived all have awesome lightsabers now))

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

sith or jedi? If jmgskills star wars are correct to the origanal than you are sith because of the electricity thingie.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

nope, they are neither sith nor jedi, just force users

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

You still havent sweared legiance so i have realesed a 99999999999999 jedi gorrillas on to your planet. You can still save yourself if you swear not to disobey me on you ancestors graves.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

ok, two can god mod

My telepathic puppy takes 99999999999998 of those gorillas(with the aid of the force users) and crushes them all into a ball, they then launch them, along with pluto, at you, completely destroying the earth's surface.and that one gorilla that survived? I captured him by ripping out his balls and i put him into my lab to be experimented on. 

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Not mine or endmasters place I have a high tech force field around all of my domain.

Alright guys no more power playing its just... Stupid now mine wouldn't have done anything just excluded me from conflict.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

isaid the earth's surface, you are underground no? and as for endmaster... i'm on his side

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

I bounce the gorrillas and pluto to your base using a huge trampoline I built because my future self came and told me this would happen.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

I didn't kill anyone actually, Drak's abomination was the one killing folks and it was already established by others that it was an unnatural horror that was going to attack everyone.

It was all done very logically I assure you. (More or less)

Berka and Aman survived due to them temporarily running away and then later climbing to mustache heaven.

Berka AND Aman's armies still had lieutenants left after the abomination's initial attack because they were so large in the first place, however they lost further people due to their out of control and panicked troops (the penguins and mustaches respectively)

Galo survived due to having a gorilla army to absorb the penguin stampede
Lexi survived due to her wolves doing the same thing

The Pyro faction didn't get hit initially due to it appearing a little later so when Raywolf rebelled against Aman he bought himself some time, but it didn't help, since the Pyro faction wasn't nearly as big as Berka's or Aman's factions since it just got started and when the Abomination finally turned its attention towards the Pyros, it easily crushed them.

Playa had actually broke free of Aman's service before the abomination hit Aman's people, so he went unseen, plus he was already looking for Killa Robot by that point who wasn't in the vicinity of this battle.

nitro survived mainly because he'd joined Berka's faction long after the abomination's attention was elsewhere and the penguins had finished stampeding.

Fireplay got lucky mainly because he was a chaos loner with no army and could hide a lot easier by something so large. Later, he was in outer space fighting Drak and both were safe from the abomination, though not from each other and then Drak killed himself.

hugo on the other hand was a chaos loner, but he was traveling around with an army of golems. So he got noticed, hit directly by the abomination and even with his golem army it wasn't enough to absorb all the damage.

Amy survived because like Fireplay she was a chaos loner that could easily hide AND as Drak pointed out for some reason nobody had paid her any attention despite the fact that it was her who actually started the thread in the first place. Amy was basically chaos personified.

So really the major instigater wasn't Aman, Berka, me or even Drak, it was Amy.

Anyway back to Eternal...

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Where does that put me?  O.o

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

You got strangled to death by the out of control mustaches when Aman panicked. Take it up with him!

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Swift, if you want to take it up with him, I will change my vote in mafia to fireplay and join you.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Where was I the entire time?

Oh yea, I was in China...trying to set fire to the Great Wall but failing badly.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

So stealing Killa's toaster saved my life? I'm glad to know the only reason I'm alive today is because I committed a felony.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Actually I think returning my toaster saved your life haha.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

I'm more of a glass half empty kind of guy.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

I'm more of a guy with a toaster :D

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Can't toast Bacon. :D

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Who said? http://www.geekologie.com/2010/08/bring-it-back-bring-it-back-to.php

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

No comment. Absolutely none.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Thought you were just killing off anyone who annoyed you, and kept BZ and I alive since there needs to be another war.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

i am just sitting laughing in asgard

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

I'm laughing in my fortress. Honestly guys this is just weird now pyromaniacs versus death itself?

plus on my profile page I made a great quote. "Without death there is no life."

this means without a end to life we do not savor it we would be shells just not living.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Youre dead though..... 

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Un-Dead anyway haha  =)

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

... But what about immortality? 

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Mortals don't get immortality playa. Being avatars, we have bonuses, but regular mortals don't gain cool stuff. (You're avatar of bacon obviously)

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Who said I was a mortal?

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

"gigantic pig who exhales bacon at people, who then die from heart failure and too much bacon consumption"

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Avatars aren't mortal, bacon man.

photo BaconMan_zps7a5e758d.png

I DECLARE A DECLARATION OF DECLARING PEOPLE!

11 years ago

Batman eats pony gif!!!! - batman photo

Sorry, the actual picture I was trying to put up would not work so I found this in my frustration.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

All of you still can't handle the awesome might of Pyromania.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

I agree.

You're only making up excuses because deep down, you're all jealous of our tremendous power :P

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

That was completely and utterly crushed by the abomination.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

The Dragons sick of bidding their time underground branch out and cause genrel chaos all around the world attacking anything within their territory establishing a new dragon empire free of the pyromancers and endmasters dead

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

*Still watching from base on Mars...*

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

you can't stay on mars forever fireplay on of the sides will attack you eventully

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

True but by then I'll have decided to leave this system. That or you'll all just destroy each other and blow up the earth. 

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

HA, you think an empire of dragons is enough to kill endmaster?

"dragon army attacks endmaster"

"endmaster blinks in the general direction of dragon army"

"dragon army dies"

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

^lol this.

Also I'm pretty sure you can't kill the narrator of the universe.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

hah that is why i created a dragon that is made form the bones of the necromancer the eternal and the guy from ground zero i have created the bane of endmasters existence

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

The guy from ground zero is normal so no bonus there.

I doubt the eternal would have any bones left after he dies.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Necromancer still alive? (And possibly Endmaster...)

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Yeah, he can't die. He tried an ad infinite amount of times before plane walking.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

the eternals bones were recovered from the realm of deidran the ground zero guys bones are their simply for bragging rights and the necromancer did die over time as he was just a creation of endmaster and not endmaster himself

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Read the story before making decisions. Necromancer never died, nor could he.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

I have read the story and in my ending it did say he gave up over time after his lover died

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

But you need to read the true ending...It's the "true" ending.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

i thought that was the ending probly should read that again lol sorry for the confusion

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

You'll meet your spirit-girlfriend again before you leave the world. That and a cool portal-looking picture at the top.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Thanks definitely need to re read necromancer

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Very true I should probably find a new dragon home world

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

There's always Mercury or what's left of Pluto after Drak forgot to tell his dog which way to go and it crashed into Saturn due to a gravitational pull. :)

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Yes i know i am currently recovering the corpse of the dog in order to use its bones to make a new dragon

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

You can make a dragon out of a dog? That seems to include disturbing details to do such a thing.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

You don't want to now the details it invloves allot of beastlty using the DNA of the dead dog needless to say its the dragons dirty secret 

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

the puppy never died ya bastards

"sends jedi/sith/awesomness army to destroy mars

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Why do you hate me so? Also I never said the dog was dead, I just said it crashed.

*Sends fleet and prototype Penguin/Mustache hybrid to intercept*

*Activates world-shield and prepares personal ship(& guard) to leave planet if interception fails.*

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

just watches the fight from the asteroid belt curious about who will win

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

If you don't recall, I blew up that hybrid

" stops army in front of interception field"

I floats out and telepathically pull the command ship over to me

I enter the ship and yell, as loud as I can, 

I AM WILLING TO OFFER A TRUCE, BRING YOUR MASTER HERE SO THAT WE MAY TALK

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

*A group of soldiers armed with heavy plasma turn the corner and open fire at you.*

"Get off our ship and leave us alone ya lunatic!" -Captain Konfia

*Open's airlock that you just came through, regardless of the soldiers there*

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

"growls"

telekinetically keeps himself in place and sends an explosive death bolt towards the soldiers, then goes outside of ship and orders the mighty puppy to crush it like a soda can, while the jedi army and space fleet open fire on fireplay's fleet.

As he goes out, he shouts this thread's title

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

The lead ship is destroy along with many of the front-line guard, they fire back at the enemy fleet in an attempt to destroy it.

Many of the ships open bays at the top of their body letting thousands of fighters out, these squadrons begin attack the puppy and hunting Drakilian in the battle.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Drakilian retreats to command ship, but the puppy refused to leave.

The puppy, after killing about 1/3 of the army, eventually ate a chocolate that a soldier threw at him and suffocated (you monster)

Drakilian activates the shields on the head ship and orders jedi/sith army to destroy the rest of the fighters. The fleet releases it's own fighters and shoots at the rest of the fleet

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

As the last of the OF(Order of the Flame) fighters are shot down; Drakilian watches the remains of the enemy fleet retreat to mars. 

Also the last fighter pilot crashes himself into one of your ships bridge just for the lols before he dies.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Drakilian spends the next month repairing fleet and healing wounded army

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

During this week Fireplay repairs his own fleet and continues to use cloning technology to replace the fallen soldiers in his army.

*Begins construction of a ship capable of travelling galaxies and finishes the Anti-telepathic shield addition to the world shield.*

*Sends a single ship to Drakilian's fleet with a message* ="You will die either by my hand or by the Snarls! I will find the last gate and destroy it!"=

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Drakilian goes out with full fleet and laucnhes everything he has at the shield. bombs, energy bolts telekinetic force (ha you said telpathy not telekinetisiscm) and his own immense destructive powers.

the shield breaks after 3 days.

The invasion begins

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

*Fireplays personal ship&guard leave the planet for Mercury.*

*Fireplay pushs a button that sets off the false galaxy-ship, thus destorying Drakilians entire fleet and Mars itself. Maybe even Drakilian himself*

*Send's empty escape-pod torwards Drakilian's last known location with a note inside* ="That's what you get for attacking me you idiot -Fireplay"=

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

drakilian survives the blast, although he is badly injured. he could not believe fireplay would destroy mars like thi, and he was fuming at the note

(earth's surface is destroyed, AGAIN, by the flying chunks of mars(poor earth))

Drakilain destroys the escape pod, knowing in advance that fireplay would have planted bombs inside, and then spends a week heLING ON A CHUNK OF MARS (sorry, caps lock)

He then spends 3 weeks flying back to the moon

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

(OOC: By the way, the escape pod only had the note inside.)

*Arrives at Mercury, begins constuction of a new base.

*Also begins constuction of a sun-shield -Sunburns are not fun when you get them by looking out the window-*

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

no, he read the note, but he figured that you would rig it to make it explode if he used it

drakilian orders workers to begin working on his designs for a robot army, preferably a heat resistant one, and he travels to earth, looking for human surivors to populate his moon base

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

(OOC: I'd avoid earth for now, it seems to be populated with anything but humans)

*Begins to build a new fleet and begins construction of new cloning factory.*

*Send's a small ship to Mars with a message* ="So i was thinking, maybe we could work together and conquer earth before returnin to your need for revenge?" -Fireplay=

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

After being attacked by and killing 1 dragon and 3 gorillas, drakilian decides that it's not a good place to be and escapes back to space, although he takes the dragon corpse with him fir experimentation. 

after killing the man in the ship drakilian sends the fighter back to mercury. It blows up in space and like gigantic fireworks, the words "i'm going to kill you you bastard" are written in the sky

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

"Guess that means no?"

*Continues projects and begins research into magic*

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Umm...so Fireplay isn't a member of the Pyromania Faction then?

:(

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Haven't been for a while. I follow the Snarl and create chaos as I look for the last gate. 

I would be an ally if Drakilian would stop trying to kill me. :)

I do favor fire, hence the name of my empire; Order of the Flame.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

eventually, a new abomination is created out of the dragon corpse.

My cyborg dragon and heat resistant robot army fly, the robots using built-in thrusters and me riding the back of my cyborg dragon.

the small army takes 1 month to reach mercury, after  resupllying for the journey on venus

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

*Bloody magic is hard to research, but I know any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology.*

*Finishes new fleet and creates fire elementals*

"Likely tomorrow is the day most of you will die, but don't worry, your all just clones of clones of clones... anyway you get the point. Now as I was saying, Drakilian and his little toy army will arrive soon so you need to be prepared to fight for our great nation! I have created some fire elementals to help you so good luck and Praise the Snarl!" -Fireplay

*Army cheers at the little speech, Fireplay leaves with personal ship&guard for Saturn.*

*Fireplay takes the amount of research on magic his people have completed on his journey to Saturn.*

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

sensing fireplay's life force from far away, drakilian ordered the fire resistant robots to destroy mercury so that fireplay would not have any backup, he then charged off alone on the back of the cyborg dragon to attack fireplay and his personal guard.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

"Sir, we have detected Drakilian riding a mechanical dragon heading towards us. Should we engage the jumpers?" - an officer

"No, turn all forces towards the fool. It's time we finish this once and for all... Engage shields and power all weapons. This is going to be a free-fire zone soon!" -Fireplay

*Engages PF(personal fleet's) shields and weapons, allows fighter squadrons out to attack Drakilian before he reaches the ship.*

*Fireplay goes into his quarters "black-box" area and continues research on fire & necromancer.*

_Back at Mercury_

*The fleet engages directly with the robots in orbit, easily destroying the front-line. The clones on the surface fall under the relentless march of machinery.*

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

The dragon opens it's mouth, and 45. machinegun bullets and lightning fire out of it's mouth, meanwhile, it's shoulders open up and rocket swarms fly out to meet the fighter onslaught

"meanwhile, on mercury" 

the fire elementals had proven to be almost useless vs the asbestos covered robots, and the clones were only human (sort of?),but the defense system installed on the planet was enough to heavily damage the robot army.

At the moment it's a tie, the fight on mercury could go either way.

Drakilian can be seen chanting on his dragon

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

The chanting stops. drakilian disappears.

Deep within the metal defences of the head command ship, drakilian appears next to fireplay, where he was studying magic (of very low effectiveness, drakilian saw). Drakilian sits down in a chair and says, "hello fireplay, let's talk"

Outside explosions and immense roars can still be heard (i know i know, you can't hear in space, well screw that)

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

=Mercury=

As the battle rages on the robots on the planet are slowly being wiped out despite heavy casualties on the clone's side. It seems apparent that the planet will be free of robotic influence by the end of the night.

However in the battle above the OF fleet is being annihilated and crumples in pieces towards the planet. 

It seems the robot army will have to land to continue the invasion.

=End Mercury=

*Fighter squadrons are wiped out*

"FIRE AT Drakilian and the cyborg-dragon-thingee! FIRE" - The acting captain of Fireplay's personal ship shouts into the messaging system that connects the small fleet.

*All 60 ships open fire with plasma and fire-based weaponry towards the dragon.*

*Meanwhile Fireplay believes he has combined Fire & Necromantic magic into an unholy union. He uses this upon himself to form a kind of anti-telekinetic+anti-fire shield with a bit of protection from death/necro magic. After completing this Epic-lvl spell he begins to meditate; hoping to restore his spell slots before Drakilian reaches him.*

(OOC: Drakilian; repost off of this one please.) :)

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

The chanting stops. drakilian disappears.

Deep within the metal defences of the head command ship, drakilian appears next to fireplay, where he was studying magic (of very low effectiveness, at leasy compared to his, drakilian saw). Drakilian sits down in a chair and says, "hello fireplay, let's talk"

Outside explosions and immense roars can still be heard (i know i know, you can't hear in space, well screw that)

Meanwhile, the robot army, sensing that he rest of it's fellows on the planet are down, follow their creator's orders to the end, flying down for one last fight.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

*Fireplay open's his eyes and activates the spell he prepared*

"You know, I recall asking somebody eerily familiar to you the same question a while ago. He said no, so why should I listen to him asking that same question now?" -Fireplay

*Outside the dragon is finally slain but only a single ship remains beside the Flag-ship.*

=Mercury= 

*The robot army from space reinforces the remnants on the planet but are unable to push the clones back. They did however destroy the cloning factory. Now each side is even and forced into something akin to trench-warfare.*

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

"you know what? I recall someone destroying my home, killing my men, destroying my secret research base, blowing up his planet with the sole purpose of destroying me, and worse of all, when I offered a truce, you tried to shoot me down. Then, when you get to mercury, and you realize how shitty it is to live on that rock, only THEN do you decide you may want a truce? Now I come here to talk, to offer you one last chance at friendship, since I ASSUME, that your men acted without your permission, and you ask me why you should give me the privilege of talking to me? we both know I am the more powerful here, so why don't you just tell me why I shouldn't kill you if you refuse?"

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

"You know of the Snarl do you not? The creature filled with hate for all creation, a creature formed out of foolishness and refusal to cooperate? This is the creature I follow and thus I follow it's ideals. The attack upon your moon-base was due to the fact you invaded private property that I owned and the fact I did not realize you were part of the Pyro-faction."

"After that It was mostly for the chaotic fun since the majority of my empire was clones and my old space-fleet. So no I don't have any reason for you not to kill me so go right ahead. I'll just say this one last thing."

"I am Fireplay, a known Pyromaniac for much of my life and by killing me you will likely banish yourself from the Pyro-faction. That and the Snarl would not be happy that he has to find somebody new to destroy the last gate."

"Also, cast Mindrape..."

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

OCC: lol cast mindrape, also, I was never part of the pyro faction. like, ever.

Drakilian's magic shield almost buckes under intensity of mindrape assault

"The hell? since when did I join the pyro faction? i'm pretty sure that I was responsible for the deaths of about all of it's members. "

You are studying necromancy no? fine, I will leave you now, I expect to see you at my moonbase in 1 year. following the path of necromancy means that eventually endmaster claims your soul. the snarl's influence will be dispelled from you, and we may finally talk as allies.

Btw, heads (drakilian flings a piece of his own rotting flesh at fireplay's face then teleports out of there into fireplays last flagship, where he steals a fighter flies back home"

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

"So damn close! I was hoping confusing him about the pyro-faction would have weaken his shield... Ah well, I should avoid necromancy if Endmaster is powerful enough to remove the Snarls influence from me."

*Head's back to Mercury and leads his troops in defeating the remaining robots.*

*Begins construction of Mercury-base 2.0*

*Decides it would be better just to talk to him early and get it over with. Fireplay leaves for the remains of the Moon-base in his flagship.*

(OOC: Do you think we should stop posting by now? lol)

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

OCC: probs, although aman's opened up a delightful new mustache war thread in the forum games section

(in the end, drakilian and fireplay agree to completely destroying all life on earth and to start it again, with them creating their own versions of life there, after which they would reign as gods.

Drakilian also remarks on teh fact that despite the fact that they'd been at war for 30 years, firplay still looked pretty damn healthy)

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Too bad Killa's Toaster is just a myth... Now that would make a scary faction...

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

It wouldn't be a faction, he would just become the Toaster-God's Avatar and win. Even mustache & penguin gods are afraid of it.

That's my guess at least. Also I find it funny me and Drak are the one's have and turned this thread into a war zone.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

.... Hmm...... 

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Meanwhile...still waging war against End along with my revived comrades...

Just asking, who exactly is in the Pyro Faction?

• Me
  • Raywolf
  • Silverflame
  • That's it? :(

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

Ray and Silver are dead/raised by End to be his eternal puppets.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

So it's really...

•  Conexion
  • Whoever this "That's It :(" guy is.

I DECLARE WAR.

11 years ago

I revived my comrades earlier.