Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Portal

10 years ago

I don't know how someone might do this, but someone should make Portal. That would be awesome :D

Portal

10 years ago

It seems a good idea. Why don't you start a story about it? Lots of people would read that unique story.

Portal

10 years ago

The nice thing about the site is that you can generally make a story about anything.

BTW, If you like Portal, you might like http://chooseyourstory.com/story/light-space

Portal

10 years ago

Portal's very visual, so that would be difficult, in my opinion. Although, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy had some things like that in it and it was all text.

Portal

10 years ago

Portal sounds make, there really is not that much of a plot inside it other than the person interacting with glados and so forth, well there is the comics valve made

Portal

10 years ago

I have to disagree with you. Portal does have a plot but its very subtle in the first. The second is way more revealing. And it is also intertwines with Half-Life (all of them)which is also made by Valve. They are all great games! :3

Portal

10 years ago

Well ill take your word for it cause I am not a expert on the story and orgin behind Portal

Portal

10 years ago

It's going to be difficult, but you need to add a LOT of variables for each level.  On the last few levels, you have hundreds of intractable objects, so good luck on that.