Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

How do i load saves?

10 years ago

So I started reading Dead Man Walking and I realized its pretty fuckin long, so I made an account to save my progress. I cant figure out how load it. Please help.

How do i load saves?

10 years ago

click my stuff, click saves, click load, you're good

How do i load saves?

10 years ago

Wow... I feel pretty ignorant right now

How do i load saves?

10 years ago

It happens

How do i load saves?

10 years ago

Haha no worries. I just joined here yesterday and only figured that out myself a few hours ago :)

How do i load saves?

10 years ago

Yeah, you might want a save for Dead Man Walking hehe  =)

How do i load saves?

10 years ago

So uh, i wanna find out what that black thing from the beginning was. I keep getting the rebuilder rating or whatever it is, how far back do i need to go to change my outcome?

How do i load saves?

10 years ago

No, the black thing from the beginning is never fully explained, but it is seen in the opening page and on each death page within the city. Once you cross the river though, you no longer see it.

I envisioned it as an unclean or malevolent spirit of some kind that hangs over you while you are in the city, but is bound there for some reason and cannot follow once you escape...

How do i load saves?

10 years ago

Then how do i see the other special infected? All i saw was the giant one when youre in your own neighborhood...

How do i load saves?

10 years ago

Some are easy to find - others hard. You have to go to differnt locals to find them all. You can actually play through the game and kill them all, but not without getting bit a few times in the process...