Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Short Stories

10 years ago

Hey, I've just started a new site where I'm putting any stories that aren't CYS stories, and I was wondering if anyone had any short stories that they wanted to get out there! If you do decide to send it to me, rest assured that you will get full credit (and you can choose a profile of yours, from here or otherwise, that I will link to at the end of the story).

Short Stories

10 years ago

Sounds interesting  =)

Let us know when you have something set up that we can look at.

Short Stories

10 years ago

Well, I've set up the new site, here it is:

http://amymayswritingplace.blogspot.com.au/?m=0

I only have one story there at the moment, but I'll be updating it soon!

Short Stories

10 years ago

I'm fairly certain I've already read that soul-chilling story before

Short Stories

10 years ago

There's a whole bunch of stories just like it.  Really, this is one of many Pokemon creepypastas.

Short Stories

10 years ago

No, literally this exact one, I'm pretty sure it was in the blog she started a while ago.

Short Stories

10 years ago

Yeah, I just copied and pasted it over to this one, but I'm actually in the middle of writing another story right now! Check it out in about ten minutes and the first bit should be up.

Short Stories

10 years ago

Ok, I have a bit of a new story up now, and will be updating it when I write more on it, but for now, it's like a 'demo' of the story.

Short Stories

10 years ago

I have part of a story. Maybe I'll finish it up and give it to you... Maybe. 

Short Stories

10 years ago

Gah, I'm so stupid, starting a writing site while I have writer's block. I've put up everything that I had on my computer (that isn't a script for an Animusical), but I don't have much else (which is why I'm looking for contributions)!

But while I'm not looking at the writing, I've started looking at the site layout, and I was wondering, is it good enough? Is it straightfoward or confusing? Is everything easy to find? Any suggestions?

Short Stories

10 years ago

The only problem is that I don't know what the site is about from the front page. I think a little of introduction to the site on the frontpage of the site would make it better.

Short Stories

10 years ago

Thanks! I'll fix that now!

EDIT: Done!

Short Stories

10 years ago

Now the site is great.

Short Stories

10 years ago

The site looks pretty good :)

I'll contribute something soon...

Short Stories

10 years ago

Woohoo! Thanks! And thanks to Galob too for heloing with the layout!