Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Western storygame

10 years ago

I really love to read westerns and watch westerns. I've read a lot of louis lamour and max brand. And I haven't come across one here yet. So I am curious as into the thoughts of a western storygame. Any thoughts or ideas would be great. 

Also, I normally use my phone to get on here and it doesn't allow me to post or comment on forums. So I may not reply but I promise I am reading any comments. So thank you for any input and thoughts on this idea. 

Western storygame

10 years ago

I would really love to see one. I wish I could publish it personally, but I'm not the man for the job. Maybe one day, but not anytime soon. If I start it now I won't finish it. Then, when I have the ability to finish one, I'll have a bad aftertaste for that style of project. 

Western storygame

10 years ago

I love Weird West 'Deadlands - style' stories, but find pure westerns a little dry - unless they're really violent...

Western storygame

10 years ago

Westerns would be a refreshing thing to see. Any western I think full of everything that would be in a boom town gunfights no law prostitutes and gambling dens the whole shebang

Western storygame

10 years ago

Prositutes.... I SUPPORT THAT STORY