Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello :)

9 years ago

Hi! :D I'm new to this site (obviously) I am paperdice *waves*

I am a 16 year old Filipino lass. Well I'm oblivious if there are any specific age rules here, you can basically whoop my butt any time if I've broken any rules :s

If ever I survive before this message spreads to the vast majority of forum viewers here's a list of the things I like? Hmm... Cats, ice, forks, knives, paper, dice, a die, and basically anything within the nature of entropy :P Seriously though, I can't think of anything.. I've tried >.<

Eh, oh and potassium happens to be my favorite element. I like stupid horror movies. I am obsessed with patterns. I think Bilbo Baggins is cute :3 And I'm usually slow on picking up with convos sometimes *sobs*  

9 years ago
Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay!

No age rules that I know of. At the bottom of the Terms are a few rules. Rating unpublished games is a no-no also.

http://chooseyourstory.com/Help/TermsOfService.aspx

http://chooseyourstory.com/help/articles/article.aspx?ArticleId=38

9 years ago
Terms of Service

Article 38

Is no one going to tell brad that he just made blue text which is not clickable? XD I thought you just put the links in blue and I was about to call you an idiot - but turns out you just don't know how to hyperlink things...

9 years ago

I did notice but I didn't want to reply-lock his post. Look what you've done now!

9 years ago
As if he were going to notice and fix it :P if he didn't know how to do it the first time, what makes you think he knows how to fix his "hyperlinks"? xD

9 years ago
Basic editor is amazing for the profile page. Everywhere else I hate it :(

9 years ago

Thank you! I was only afraid of getting whooped in the butt xDD And also, thanks for the links :) I think I'm enjoying this place already ^^

9 years ago

Hi Paperdice, and welcome to CYS. :)

There aren't age specific rules, per se, but if you are sensitive to content aimed at mature audiences, it might be worth reading this article.

9 years ago

Thank you! ^^

9 years ago

Capy welcomes you with open paws... and begs you not to italicize entire posts. 

9 years ago

Okay it will never happen again :P

9 years ago

Bold move. :P 

9 years ago
Welcome, enjoy your stay :D potassium is my favorite element as well - perhaps only because of how it reacts with water :P

9 years ago

RUBIDIUM REMAINS SUPREME.

9 years ago
Francium.

9 years ago

You just had to go there, did you?

9 years ago

Caesium is much better. At least there are enough atoms of it on Earth to make it function as a bomb.

9 years ago
I use a mixture of Francium and Caesium in the form of a tablet which I lightly drop into my glass of water and drink to clear my sinuses...

9 years ago
Potassium has a prettier reaction

9 years ago

Exactly :D Go team K :3

9 years ago

Halloa (halloa is another word to say hi!) paerdice!  You've got a nice grasp on English, that is, unless you're just saying your ethnicity is Filipino.

Welcome to the site anyways!  The forums here are always open for you to use, whether for your viewing pleasure or for your participation in the dump-load of conversations we have here.  If you need any help, feel free to ask questions about certain things.

9 years ago

Eh, I used to have an obsession with memorizing words and reciting them in my head regularly, I know pretty OCD right? And I look more Chinese than Filipino anyway :/

Thank you! I'll try to check the forums every once in a while ^^ 

9 years ago

Hello, paperdice. Welcome to CYS. If you need any help, feel free to pm me. I believe the others got you lined out on the various policies of the site, though.

9 years ago

Thanks ^^ 

9 years ago
Is Quezon a nice city?

9 years ago

I've been living in Quezon City all my life and still currently do. Honestly though, I'd prefer to live somewhere else or in the provinces. The cities here aren't that great >.< City life basically equates pollution, too many building structures, humid atmosphere, and very crowded with both people and vehicles. If only I had a chance to live in the Middle-Earth... :<

9 years ago

Nice to meet you. I have a couple co-workers / former classmates who are Filipino, they're really nice girls. I hope you enjoy your stay here and good luck writing if you decide to make a game. Feel free to message me if you need help.

9 years ago

So only the gurls were nice? :s Thank you! ^^ 

9 years ago

Hello, lass! Welcome!

My favorite element is Flourine, because it's blatantly terrifying...

9 years ago

Eh, worst it will due is kill your brain and turn your bones green.

My favorite element is Arsenic.

9 years ago

Pff, if you don't think Flourine is terrifying, you've never heard of Dioxygen Diflouride.

9 years ago

Hmm...seems like a pretty hardcore oxidizer. I guess you were right.

9 years ago

No, no, I'm totally wrong. It's just something that could set antarctica on fire and cause the ocean underneath it to smolder for an hour, not that bad. Just because it vaporizes your brain if you sniff a teaspoon of it doesn't make it scary at all, right?

9 years ago

potassium dichromate, i'm a pacifist :3

9 years ago

Arsenic use to be my sn. 

9 years ago

Bloody hell, how many screen names have you had on this site?

9 years ago

Did I say it was for this site?

9 years ago

No. But, you didn't say it was on another site either.

9 years ago

That's why they say ask before assuming. 

9 years ago

Or, you know, write in a clear, unambiguous manner.

9 years ago

Look underneath the underneath. 

9 years ago

"Search for the truth within the truth."

9 years ago
:3

9 years ago

Thank you ^^

Yeah various flouride compounds are blatantly dangerous, not to mention, uranium hexaflouride. But I still think that my toothpaste is friendly ^w^

9 years ago

Hello. Welcome. Please remember to take your shoes off as you step in. 

9 years ago

Thank you ^^

*takes boots off*

Hiya! :)

9 years ago

Welcome.  I've been here for a while, but now I'm New.

9 years ago

Oh I see what you did there...  *blink*  HA HA HA!

When can I stop laughing?

9 years ago

New and improved.  :P

9 years ago

"Cuter than ever?" Still a scruffy ass motherfucker.

Adorable avatar, IAP. XD 

9 years ago

I cut my own hair.  xD

9 years ago

If you got 845 points from just dueling...shouldn't you have the lucky dueling trophy then?

9 years ago

I rated 58.8% of all storygames, hadn't missed a daily point in months, created numerous games that I couldn't finish, and published at least one game for Morgan's contest.  I never counted up all the wins/losses, but I don't think I came out a winner.  : (

9 years ago
On the plus side, if you rate those storygames again you can get extra points from them.

9 years ago

On the plus side!?!  My skin is still crawling from all the WC's, U no wat i men?

9 years ago
Not that you should do that.

9 years ago

Well, well. Sounds like you're a upright contributing member of this site. I wonder how you could've been mistaken as a cheater, yeah?

9 years ago

Beats the heck out of me.  There are a couple hecklers here, though, that seem to have had it in for me since day one.  Just because I wouldn't conform to their views.

9 years ago

I still think it was 90% because of your SN, Profile picture, and that van joke. 

9 years ago

You're not gonna let me forget that van joke, are ya?  Maybe when I created this account, I should have called it ThatVanJoke.  xD

9 years ago

Nah, then it might contribute to 80% of if something happens next time. 

9 years ago

Well, that's at least better odds.  xD

9 years ago

Can you PM me the van joke? I want to hear it...

9 years ago

Why do that when we can reenact it here and now? Go ahead, IAP. Reenact the show for our cute little Malky here. 

9 years ago

I couldn't find the thread, so I just PM'd what details I could remember.  No use dwelling on the past, and I wouldn't want to offend 'anyone.'

9 years ago

Sounds like a good way to accidentally castrate yourself, depending on what hair you're cutting... 

I can tell. Somebody get him to a groomer! :P 

9 years ago

If you think this pic is bad, you should see the real me.  xD

9 years ago

Thank you ^^

So you've evolved? :>

GRAMMAR NAZI ALL THE WAY

9 years ago

I am the resident grammar nazi. Hello. You forgot a period at the end of your post, and a period after that :3 in the same paragraph.

GRAMMAR NAZI ALL THE WAY

9 years ago
I tend to leave out periods when using emoticons. They don't really go together :|

GRAMMAR NAZI ALL THE WAY

9 years ago

Oh yeah... DAMN IT BRAD, YOU BROKE MY ROLL! GANDAL... ERR... DUMBLEDORE DEDUCTS FIFTY POINTS FROM GRYFFINDOR!

GRAMMAR NAZI ALL THE WAY

9 years ago

Good thing I'm Ravenclaw.

GRAMMAR NAZI ALL THE WAY

9 years ago

Ravenclaw SUCKS!

GRAMMAR NAZI ALL THE WAY

9 years ago

Hufflepuff is still teh worst :<

GRAMMAR NAZI ALL THE WAY

9 years ago

I know! Hufflepuff just sits there the whole series, and does NOTHING! What the fuck is the point?!

GRAMMAR NAZI ALL THE WAY

9 years ago

They still suck.

GRAMMAR NAZI ALL THE WAY

9 years ago

Nice to meet you grammar nazi ^^

Bu-but, emoticons can count as punctuation marks right? D: 

GRAMMAR NAZI ALL THE WAY

9 years ago
You? A grammar Nazi? "Hello." isn't a sentence. "You forgot a period at the end of your post, and a period after that in the same paragraph." is a run-on sentence, perhaps you should take some lessons before you become one of the 3nd Reich.

GRAMMAR NAZI ALL THE WAY

9 years ago

All hail the real fuhrer! :D

GRAMMAR NAZI ALL THE WAY

9 years ago

*3rd Reich

GRAMMAR NAZI ALL THE WAY

9 years ago
Hahahaha the irony.

EDIT: Isn't it generally written as Third Reich anyway?

GRAMMAR NAZI ALL THE WAY

9 years ago

GRAMMARCEPTION Xddd

SLAUGHTERING NAZIS IS SELF-JUSTIFIED

9 years ago

Get out, you Nazi scum! I'll kill you! I'll kill all of you! WITH FLOURINE, THE MOST TERRIFYING OF ALL THE ELEMENTS!

9 years ago

NUUU!!! *uses banana bombs*

9 years ago

*Burns the banana bombs mid-air, with FLOURINE!*

9 years ago

My bananas D: *writes ISentinelPenguin's name on her "Nemesis list"*, 

You shall never be forgiven.....

9 years ago

I'll BURN the list with FLOURINE!

9 years ago

Slaughtering Nazis? Why would I slaughter Nazis? I am on a strict "no Nazi" diet.

9 years ago

Let their worthless, racist flesh go to waste, then. Just don't let them live!