Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Boo!

9 years ago

Sorry if I scared you there!

Hey, Ogre here. I just found this place. It's pretty neat.

Boo!

9 years ago

Don't be so scary. Just remember to take off your shoes before stepping in. 

Boo!

9 years ago

Thanks! Now what are these "shooos" things of which you speak?

Boo!

9 years ago

They're made with cheese. Like the moon. 

Boo!

9 years ago

mmMMMm.... tasty...

Boo!

9 years ago

Are you tasty? 

Boo!

9 years ago

So I've been told.

Boo!

9 years ago

By whom, if I may so ask?

Boo!

9 years ago

I... I... I can't remember now.

Was it you?

Boo!

9 years ago

If it was me, you would've already been turned into fertilizers for my lovely garden. So, no, I'm afraid it wasn't me. But perhaps it was someone else. Think! Think harder! You must remember this! 

Boo!

9 years ago

I think... I think... What was I thinking?

Boo!

9 years ago

Orgres don't think. They act. 

Boo!

9 years ago

Whoa.  Stop talking about orgies.

Boo!

9 years ago

Wait, there's an ogre orgy going on somewhere?

Boo!

9 years ago

... Statistically speaking, there's every kind of orgy going on right now, somewhere.

Boo!

9 years ago
What the Hell is that supposed to mean, man? I have an idea, but...eww...really?

Boo!

9 years ago

Please step through the metal detector. All lethal weapons must be confiscated before entering the forums.

Boo!

9 years ago

A terrible ploy to get people into the spork monopoly we live under.

Boo!

9 years ago

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Is that a problem?

Boo!

9 years ago

Has eviscerating peers and cannibalizing rivals ever been a problem in the 21st century?

Boo?

9 years ago

Gotta try a little harder than that. You have humans possessed by gods, Eldritch Abominations, penguin "warriors", and Endmaster on these forums. Either way, pleasure to meet'cha. Feel free to ask if you need assistance.  

Boo?

9 years ago
I honestly have no clue if I fall into one of those categories or am excluded entirely.

Boo?

9 years ago

Are you possessed by a god or a horrible abomination made in a Lovecraftian fashion? If the answer is "no" to both of these, I did indeed leave you out, partly because I have no idea what you think you are, so feel free to weep bitterly.

Boo?

9 years ago
I am the world, the universe, God, the truth, the one. I am everything, and I...am...you.

Boo?

9 years ago

Ah, thank you, James. That was the category I forgot: "Delusional nutjobs." Sorry 'bout that. 

Boo?

9 years ago
Now, if you just add "exceptionally rude asshats", you can be part of the club too.

Boo?

9 years ago

I actually am included in the initial list already, you just wouldn't get the reference.

(=P You called yourself 'the world, the universe, God, the truth, the one,' are you seriously hurt that I teased you for it?)

Boo?

9 years ago

Well, first off, from a Pantheistic perspective, I am God. But, then again, so are you and literally everything else, so meh.

Secondly, I can't believe the most humble of FMA references went over your head. Really, man, what's with this new generation of old people?

Boo?

9 years ago

*sigh* Just because I didn't automatically go "OMGOSH, you're quoting the entity that guards the "Gate Of Truth" from Full Metal Alchemist, durr hurr..." does not mean I haven't heard the quote before or that I forgot it. Again, I was teasing you.

Also, the actual quote is: "Who am I? One name you might have for me is the World, or you might call me the Universe, or perhaps God, or perhaps the Truth. I am All, and I am One. So of course, this also means that I am You."

(The alternative response here was: "Ohhh? I didn't know 'exceptionally rude asshat' was an FMA quote! =D" -- but I get the feeling you'd think I was being serious then, too. -_-')

Boo?

9 years ago
Strangely, your behavior now is more offensive then your second quote could ever hope to be. In fact, I'm pretty sure I would've laughed. Also, I wasn't expecting you to narmishly acknowledge my quote either.

I have read many different...independent...translations of the manga, some that involve a lot more coarse language. Of course, Truth's introduction varies a lot.

But, it is unusual for people to tease me in a way that doesn't involve calling me a retard or talking about how they like setting squirrels on fire for fun. So, congratulations.

Boo?

9 years ago

Thanks. :P

Boo?

9 years ago
You're welcome.

Boo?

9 years ago

I fail to see where I'm included in this, unless you're calling me an Eldritch horror just because I can put myself back together after being thrown in a human-sized blender. In that case, I'm very offended.

Boo?

9 years ago
Talks a lot. Batshit crazy. Prefers neither gender over the other in regards to sexual relations. It all makes sense now. You're really Deadpool.

Boo?

9 years ago

There are a SHIT TON of differences between myself and him!

Scars: I'm actually a rather nice specimen of the Penguinite species, save for a few scars, which made me look rugged, rather than hideous. On the other hand, Deadpool looks like Freddy fucking Krueger.

Sexuality: I waver between Asexual and Heterosexual due to chemical imbalances caused by my regeneration. Deapool will fuck everything from wine bottles to barnyard animals.

Accents: There could be no clearer difference...

Clothing: My clothing varies, but I assure you, I have not EVER (By my own free will, anyway...) worn a technicolor gimp-suit into battle like he does.

Weapons: I dual-wield tactical axes, because they're badass. Deadpool dual-wields katanas, and somehow manages not to break them.

Diet: I enjoy the finer things in life. Like steaks, fish, and Pom-Wonderful. Deadpool treats his GI tract like a garbage disposal.

Sanity: I only see and think the kind of shit that Deadpool sees and thinks when I'm stoned or drunk...

Regeneration: Deadpool has some sort of wierd cellular-replication-on-overdrive thing going for him. My body is enchanted to conjure everything its biochemical and other needs immediately, which means I get more badass the faster my heart beats. 

Fetishes: I only like reasonably chubby women, and sandwiches. Deadpool flirts with... Big Bertha... *Bleh*

Boo?

9 years ago
Women = foxgirls?

Boo?

9 years ago

Females in general, foxgirls are just especially awesome.

Boo?

9 years ago
I've been meaning to ask. Do you prefer red foxgirls, grey foxgirls, arctic foxgirls, island foxgirls, swift foxgirls, kit foxgirls, or the lovely, exotic fennec foxgirl?

Boo?

9 years ago

Well, not to be racist, but I do have a preference.

I'm not a pedophile, so kits are out of the question. Island Foxgirls are pretty average, compared to the rest. Grey and arctic aren't really my type, since if I wanted to fuck something that pale I'd have stuck to the Lich Queen and/or Vampires that I used to date. Swift foxgirls are okay, but they tend to move into relationships too fast, so I never stick with them long-term. Fennecs are especially friendly and affectionate, so they're a good choice for the shy, but I like classic red ones the best, just because they seem to be smarter and pick up martial arts more quickly than the rest. Martial arts are good because they come in handy when murdering Nazis and evil bastards. It's also a critical part of any relationship, you can't officially be mated without it!... Wait, nevermind, it says "Marital status" on the census, not "Martial status"...

Boo?

9 years ago
...I wonder if Jihelu liked kit foxes...or fox kits...or kit fox kits.

Boo?

9 years ago

Put a gender on it, and Jihelu could probably bring himself to have sex with it. He was probably more like Deadpool than I am.

Boo?

9 years ago
Umm...wow...

Boo?

9 years ago

I'm going to assume this first comment was originally directed at me, in which case... I included you for the sake of showing diversity! I thought you'd be pleased to see that your race was actually being included rather than ignored and that you'd say something about the progressiveness of it, yatta yatta ... but now I'll feel free to leave you out in the future. :P

Boo?

9 years ago

My complaint was that I wasn't included. The races listed are Gods, people posessed by gods, Eldritch monsters, and penguins. I see not Penguinites in that list!

Boo?

9 years ago
Yeah. Strangely, exceptionally rude asshats weren't on the list either, but Kiel seems to think he included himself.

Boo?

9 years ago

Still butthurt, James?

Boo?

9 years ago
No. The surgery was successful, thank you very much. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Boo?

9 years ago

No matter how many asses have been injured, to any degree, I'd still like to know why Penguinites have not been put on the list.

Boo?

9 years ago
Maybe it's just because he fears invoking your name.

Boo?

9 years ago

My name's nothing to be afraid of, last time I checked I didn't have Valdemort's powers... I just pop up wherever my name does sheerly out of coincidence!

Boo?

9 years ago

No offense to him, but Voldemort was highly overrated. I mean, his fuckin' minions were more evil than him. Fuck you, Belletrix LeStrange, you fox killing bitch.

Boo?

9 years ago

I wish I could cast 'Reducto'...

Boo?

9 years ago
Indeed.

Boo?

9 years ago

Sounds kinky. 

Boo?

9 years ago
*Insert fox penis joke*

Boo?

9 years ago

I believe that is what Kiel was talking about.  xD

Boo?

9 years ago
???

Boo?

9 years ago

Sorry, but you left yourself open to that one from your previous comment.  I couldn't resist.

It was just a joke.  : )

Boo?

9 years ago
I wonder how anal would work for a fox. Probably not very well, given the female's vagina is shaped so that the penis locks in place when they're playing nature's screwed up little game of twister. Anal would probably just result in a lot of frustration.

Boo?

9 years ago

I wonder a lot of things too.  I have to admit, however, that that wasn't one of them.  xD

Boo?

9 years ago

I wonder about worse things. Do your balls hang low? Do they swing to and fro? Can you tie 'em in a knot? Can you tie 'em in a bow? Do they make a lusty clamor when you hit 'em with a hammer? Do your balls hang low?

Boo?

9 years ago

Yeah, me too.  I hope and pray for some of them, and for an end to the rest.

Boo?

9 years ago
Well, that too. But, did you see highlight my post?

Boo?

9 years ago

I missed it.  : )

I learned that when I was eight, but slightly different...

Boo?

9 years ago
I think just about everybody's learned that song. :)

Boo!

9 years ago
Welcome, welcome. If you need any non-psychiatric, non-spiritual help, feel free to PM me.

Boo!

9 years ago

Thanks for the offer. Now I just have to find out where to go for serious psychiatric help, I suppose. ;)

Boo!

9 years ago
I only have to say that because one time I failed to mention the kind of help I was offering. It was awkward, to say the least.

Boo!

9 years ago

I can imagine!

Boo!

9 years ago

I'm reminded of a saying in an old book I once read:

A giant will eat a troll.
A troll will eat a giant.
A troll will eat an ogre.
An ogre will eat a troll.
A giant will eat an ogre.
An ogre will NOT eat a giant.

All will eat humans gladly.

Not really true of course since an ogre will most certainly eat a giant if given the chance, but it was more of a generalization on the raw strength and size advantage that a giant has over an ogre in a one on one fight which would normally prevent an ogre from getting the best of a giant (and then eating him).

Boo!

9 years ago
I didn't know that Giants and Trolls were similar in size, but ogres were dramatically smaller.

Boo!

9 years ago

I'd say that depends on what version of each mythical beast you choose to accept as correct. I've seen multiple versions of ogres, multiple versions of trolls, and a hell of a lot of size variants for the concept of 'giant.'

Boo!

9 years ago

Personally whenever I visualize these three for any story I'm creating it's usually as follows:

Ogres I see as being in that 7-9 foot range. They have a few vaguely human features, but they're much more massive in both muscles and fat. I tend to see them as being tribal, aggressive, and generally stupider than humans. However, out of the three I also see them as being the most likely to become "civilized" under certain circumstances and are able to work as guards, mercs, or any other job that doesn't require too much thinking and lots of potential for violence.

Trolls I don't see as being much bigger than ogres, but they have a leaner appearance and are a lot more agile whereas ogres are slower and much fatter. I also see trolls as being more vicious and animalistic and the least "human looking" of the three. (And I always like the idea of them being able to regenerate)

Giants I see as being 10 feet or taller and their appearance can vary depending on the sort of giant I'm using for the story. Usually I just make them "Bigger ogres" that are more solitary and even less likely to be friendly towards humans. (Or anyone really)

Boo!

9 years ago

Duh hey! Did someone just call me stupid? ;P

Boo!

9 years ago

A Christian will kill a Muslim.
A Muslim will kill a Christian.
A Muslim will kill an Atheist.
An Atheist will kill a Muslim.
A Christian will kill an Atheist.
An Atheist will STILL kill a Christian

All will kill Jews gladly.

Boo!

9 years ago

dammit endmaster.  XD

Boo!

9 years ago
*Claps Slowly*

Of course, it's kinda hard for an atheist to kill anybody, 'cause all you have to do is pull their fedora down over their face and run away.

Boo!

9 years ago

First thing that came to mind.

Boo!

9 years ago

'ello. Welcome. Enjoy your stay. 

Boo!

9 years ago

Why thank you!

Boo!

9 years ago

Rarf! R'ogres srcrary!  Rhehehe!
Welcome to CYS!

Boo!

9 years ago

XD

Boo!

9 years ago

Thank you, thank you.  I'll be here all week.  Don't forget to trip tip your waitresses.  ; )

Boo!

9 years ago
Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Boo!

9 years ago

Thanks so much!

Boo!

9 years ago

Welcome.

Boo!

9 years ago

Thank you!

Boo!

9 years ago

*Jumps back in fear*

Oh god! Don't scare me like that!

On the other hand, enjoy your stay in our forum that will always find a way to be somewhat offensive to anything and everything. (Equal hate for everything? We're even fairer than the American judicial system!)

Boo!

9 years ago

Sorry 'bout that. ;)