Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

You exist.

9 years ago

@Kuoaitou @CrazyTales @NatureHeart @bloom64970 @CupcakeRainbows @Xenoturtleman @blitzyflitzy294 @Anime_Fan @Hetalia_Fan @jack1989 @hayesa @mobmenace

If you guys bothered to look at this page, thank you for wasting maybe 20 seconds of your time.  Just wanted you guys to know that there exists a thing called the forums, and that (minus @Malkalack and @Chris1113022whateversequenceofnumbers) we are glad that you signed up and made an account here.

The majority of us would be happier if you guys wouldn't drop out and enjoy the site to its fullest, which includes this part.

You exist.

9 years ago

@Swiftstryker Ok Thanks i will check it out

You exist.

9 years ago

Heheh..

I do enjoy this site and like to play the many story games on here, as well as fiddle with making some of my own. I've never really been a part of the forums, but I think I'll check 'em out now. OwO

You exist.

9 years ago

Haven't Really thought about the forums because i have been busy writing a story

You exist.

9 years ago
Lol xD

You exist.

9 years ago

... Why would we be glad for them to leave? None of them look like Warrior Kitties. XD

You exist.

9 years ago

Are you SSUUUUUUURE NONE?

You exist.

9 years ago

Not at first glance. Besides, I've been trying to lay off the Warrior Kitties as of today. 

You exist.

9 years ago

Purpose of this site: Storygames.

What we think it is: Forums.

You exist.

9 years ago
true :( at least we try! sometimes!

You exist.

9 years ago

What 8 year olds think it is: Warrior Cats.

You exist.

9 years ago

As much as I want to disagree with you...

I can't.

You exist.

9 years ago

Well, it's what keeps the place alive.  Any less interaction then waiting for the next storygame to come out and bash / criticize it makes for an awful social aspect on a site.

You exist.

9 years ago

No worries there, I'll be staying a good long while. Wished more people knew about this place. It's something that took me way too long to find 2 or so years ago.

You exist.

9 years ago

I'm fine with everyone, but not Anime_Fan and Hetalia_Fan. They're grammar train wrecks.

You exist.

9 years ago

Anime_Fan...... *shudders*

I lose a piece of my sanity whenever I see those posts...

You exist.

9 years ago

True

You exist.

9 years ago

Don't forget KiritoLeeWillis2 and joedragon.

You exist.

9 years ago

It's very clear they're the same person.

You exist.

9 years ago

I found it very hard to believe that joedragon and KiritoLeeWillis2 were different people, and that Kirito was 13.

You exist.

9 years ago

He's just a troll. 

You exist.

9 years ago

A bad troll.

You exist.

9 years ago

Or an 8-year old who spends a lot of time raging.

Either way....

*raspy voice* They are not to be trusted!