Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Hi sooo I`m Cami and I am just here to say I`m kinda new and saying hi to forums I guess? Heh I don`t really know how this place works, if that isn`t obvious already... So anyway, hi! 

Hello...?

8 years ago
Hi.

An overachiever will link you to help articles, give you a welcome speech, might PM you useless info, and/or other stuff but really if you just use common sense and lurk around a bit you can get the hang of the forums on your own.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Vote for Capyton. That is all. Move along, citizen. 

Hello...?

8 years ago

Vote for Capyton where? Excuse me for asking.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Nice to meet you Cami .  

You should ask someone to give you a cys history lesson. ( just not me as im still learning it)

Hello...?

8 years ago

Nice to meet you too, and same here... It is not really making sense so I`ll make do.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Hai.

I have to do something about this meme addiction...

Hello...?

8 years ago

Helloooo! And memes are awesome, what are you talking about? xD

Hello...?

8 years ago

I made a few of these yesterday...

And I've been using them ever since.

Hello...?

8 years ago

They`re good, I like them. Pretty creative if I am honest.

Hello...?

8 years ago

More like taking memes from the internet and slapping ears on them in MS paint. But I do have two original ones, like hai over there, and this:

Hello...?

8 years ago

Hey there, Cami! As you can see, I'm just your average CYStian girl.

Hello...?

8 years ago

You will always be male. 

Hello...?

8 years ago

I actually remember debating about one of my friend's gender... In kindergarten. All of us saw her everyday, yet some people were still convinced she was a guy.

I went to a weird kindergarten, I guess...

Hello...?

8 years ago

Actually Raven had a magical gender change involving the gruesome murder of a unicorn...

Hello...?

8 years ago

If only that were a storygame...

Hello...?

8 years ago

Wouldn't it be a short storygame as it would mainly consist of just a ritual where a unicorn in an area saturated with magic has it's horn brutally broken off and then used to tear out it's beating heart which Raven eats while there's an incantation in High Felridgean?

Hello...?

8 years ago

Nope. First you'd have to join the cult, then you'd have to go on a long adventure to hunt down and capture a terrified, innocent magical creature to eat its heart, then later you'd lure people in your den of sparkly girliness ("the trap" is truly a trap) and once they're under your spell, you tear out their intestines and use them with glitter to make friendship bracelets for your fellow magical gal pals, effectively becoming their queen and ruling a hive-mind of deceptively cutesy girls in short skirts that all used to be dudes. MUWAHAHA! WORLD DOMINATION IS AT HAND! 

Yes? Yes. I'm going to go with yes.  

Hello...?

8 years ago

Lol. But I already got the unicorn from the secret unicorn farm in the deepest darkest dungeons under my castle. That is an interesting concept though...

Hello...?

8 years ago

You had a unicorn farm and didn't tell me?!

Hello...?

8 years ago

You need unicorns for something?

Hello...?

8 years ago

Maybe...

Hello...?

8 years ago

C'mon, I've got plenty of em I could give you. I mainly need the horn to siphon the magical power from and then add to the dracolich golem I'm building.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Well, fork 'em over, ASAP!

Hello...?

8 years ago

I'll give you some of the extras. I need to maintain a breeding population. Might I ask what you'll do with em?

Hello...?

8 years ago

What do you think I'll do with them, honestly?

Hello...?

8 years ago

Two words: Unicorn kebabs.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Yeah but I'm keeping the horns so he'll have to supply his own skewers.

Hello...?

8 years ago

I've some skewers left after the big Lycanpotato Potatofest barbecue.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Big enough for an overrated magical horse?

Hello...?

8 years ago

Overrated? Bruh.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Earthlings are obsessed with them. I mean sure they're useful but still, what's the fuss?

Hello...?

8 years ago

I'll tell ya what; it's the flavor.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Really? I didn't know Earthlings ate unicorns. I might try some unicorn meat myself.

Hello...?

8 years ago

I'm pretty sure you can order that online...

Hello...?

8 years ago

No need, I have my own unicorn farm in the deepest darkest dungeons under my castle remember?

Hello...?

8 years ago

Right... That was a major part of this discussion...

Want to start a business and sell unicorn meat on the internet?

Hello...?

8 years ago

Hmmm....Might be worth considering....

Hello...?

8 years ago

I'd buy.

Hello...?

8 years ago

A buyer already... I just need a way to hide where this extra income would come from so the free-er unicorns don't rebel or anything.

Hello...?

8 years ago

I don`t know if I should worry over where this thread is going or not

Hello...?

8 years ago

That part was done but there's no reason to worry unless you're a unicorn.

Hello...?

8 years ago

...Don't ask, but yeah.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Either you were cooking large animals quickly or your wolf-humans have a craving for humanoid flesh.

Hello...?

8 years ago

None of the above.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Then you've sparked my curiosity.

Hello...?

8 years ago

I said "don't ask." Your thirst for knowledge on the massive skewers shall not be quenched, unfortunately.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Nooooooo!

Hello...?

8 years ago

Hiii and hey there is nothing wrong with being average!

Hello...?

8 years ago

Ah, how nice! ^-^ *kawaii mode activated*

Hello...?

8 years ago

Heyooo! Also, don't listen to Raven. The trap is a lie XD

If you need anything, feel free to PM me.

Hello...?

8 years ago

There is a trap no more.... Wizardry FTW!

Hello...?

8 years ago

I still prefer technology. *shrugs* Has anyone tried combining the two? I mean, it's impossible, but the Earthlings think magic is impossible...

Hello...?

8 years ago

I plan on trying after the invasion of Earth.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Considering the Lycanpotato (the Wolf God's Empire) has complete access to the modern technology of Earth, I can probably assist you.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Excellent. Thank you for your offer.

Hello...?

8 years ago

I'll take a small army with me to the Felridge (and the spellbook) and I'll hand you some badass guns, bombs, everything you need.

Hello...?

8 years ago

You won't mind a few precautions will you?

Hello...?

8 years ago

Just a few. What are said precautions?

Hello...?

8 years ago

Anything necessary to make sure you don't try any treachery.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Don't worry m8, I'll have my wolf-humans swear to me that they won't do battle with you, your civilians, or your military. Of course, you can still take your precautions.

Hello...?

8 years ago

A magically binding oath of the same for starters.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Thing is, wolf-humans don't do such practices and say it's only a forced loyalty, much like pointing a gun at them and saying they bow down to someone.

Hey, it's just their beliefs, not mine.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Just a little guarantee is all...

Hello...?

8 years ago

I can't. I shouldn't go against the beliefs they've known for thousands, if not millions of years. You may do that to your citizens, but I won't do it to mine. Besides, the wolf-humans are proven to be loyal since childhood, listening to the anthem and such.

Hello...?

8 years ago

A little more worried about who their loyalties go with. You have seemed hostile in the past.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Maybe to you, but never to my civilians.

Again, relax. I won't send another part of the military to flank the Felridge or some shit like that.

Hello...?

8 years ago

What I'm saying is that you might be lying and giving them other orders...

Hello...?

8 years ago

Do you want those weapons or not?

Hello...?

8 years ago

I'm considering using some agents to work with arms dealers....

Hello...?

8 years ago

You're ridiculous. Just because I refuse to perform a spell on my soldiers, you turn down an offer? A belief is a belief. A deal is a deal. Take my weapons of no price or waste time and money hiring agents.

Hello...?

8 years ago

You've displayed hostilities... I'll have to consider it.

Hello...?

8 years ago

But am I displaying hostilities now? We haven't battled in a while. Doesn't that pop a thought into your head? Doesn't that show something?

Hello...?

8 years ago

Oh, all alright but I'm keeping a sizeable force at ready with wards against all the weaponry just in case.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Why are you two leaving me out of this?

Hello...?

8 years ago

Is there a way you wish to be involved?

Hello...?

8 years ago

After all, the humans did cast me out. I seek revenge. I can supply disciplined soldiers already trained to march in straight lines, Stygian iron weaponry, ballistae, crossbows, etc...

I also have war horses, be it skeleton horses, shadow horses, or even dark flaming horses.

I also have a very large domain in space, although Light might start nagging me if I return.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Thing is, we're discussing modern weaponry.

Hello...?

8 years ago

You want in on the invasion of Earth?

Hello...?

8 years ago

Yes.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Excellent.

Hello...?

8 years ago

With your dark magic, Andrea's godly powers, and my high-tech machines and technology, the Earthlings will all fall on their knees and beg for mercy.

Simply perfect.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Indeed.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Hey! You forgot about me! I could provide an army of Kibble to help, and provide Mardox with any modern weapons he likes, for no charge or crap. Invasion of Earth, anyone think it should be a forum game?

Hello...?

8 years ago

It should. Besides, if Mardox thinks it's a RL invasion, and we're the ones RPing, I'll use the proof against him.

Nonetheless, you may want to start it tomorrow.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Yeah, I'll start it tomorrow. I guess I'll put the RP I wanted to make on hold.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Fine then. I'm changing up my military a bit as well. Three quarters will deliver weapons, the other quarter will stay behind and make sure you aren't up to anything.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Why would I be up to anything? You're offering free weapons and if you are truthful then our rivalry might come to an end.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Mardox, you're a "Dark Lord." There has to be some tricks up your sleeve. Nonetheless, I'll continue forth to bring the weaponry.

Also, shouldn't we just make another chatbox for our OCs' roleplaying, so that we need not cross out our words and derail threads so much?

Hello...?

8 years ago

No need to betray potential allies. Tricks will only be used if you're up to something.

Probably....

Hello...?

8 years ago

I'll go make the chatbox.

Any specific colors? Or just make it the default white and blue?

Hello...?

8 years ago

No specific color preferences.

Hello...?

8 years ago

I'll just go dark red and gold.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Sounds good.

Hello...?

8 years ago
Hi. Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Heh, thanks!

Hello...?

8 years ago

Welcome mortal.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Hi undying creature.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Just call me Mardox. Welcome to CYS.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Greetings, and welcome to CYStia. *tips fedora*

Don't piss off anyone else and you're going to be fine in our book. Also, you may have a care package sent to you...

Hello...?

8 years ago

I`ll try not to, and I don`t need a care package, but thank you kind sir.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Willkommen bei CYS.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Danke!

Hello...?

8 years ago

Welcome to the site, check out the story-games if you want to read or the Lounge section in the Forums if you want to chat to people and if you want to know more about something it's all in the Help and Info section smiley Have Fun!

Hello...?

8 years ago

A pleasure, Cami. Welcome to CYS. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions and have fun.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Thank you very much, I will keep that in mind.

Hello...?

8 years ago

Welcome :)

Hello...?

8 years ago

Thanks! Love your profile pic, by the way!

Hello...?

8 years ago
Welcome to CYS!

Hello...?

8 years ago

Hi! And WELCOME!