Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello.

8 years ago

I came across this website one or two years ago, but never really contributed anything. I'm hoping to fix that. 

I believe writing on here will be an interesting experience, and I hope to apply some of my story ideas on here to help me improve my writing in the long run.

I am also open to criticism.

Hello.

8 years ago
Nice to meet ya!  ...and glad you decided to poke your head in the forums and be noticed.  :)

Hello.

8 years ago

Thank you, and a pleasure to meet you as well!

Hello.

8 years ago

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Hello.

8 years ago

Thank you!

Hello.

8 years ago

Warrior Cats are no longer allowed. So... what storygame will you make?

Hello.

8 years ago

I was thinking of making a sci-fi visual novel/dating simulator with pessimistic undertones.

Hello.

8 years ago

Sounds intriguing. But I'm not the type of person that likes pure romance.

Hello.

8 years ago

It's most likely not going to entirely pure romance, but will have a conspiracy route thrown into it.

Hello.

8 years ago

Welcome and good luck~

Nice Avatar BTW. ^v^

Hello.

8 years ago

Thank you!

(Glad you like my icon, BTW!)

Hello.

8 years ago

Just FYI, Warrior Cats games are no longer allowed on the site. Welcome, however.

Hello.

8 years ago

Oh, I'm not continuing that one anymore. I've come to loathe Warriors for its subpar writing, so it wouldn't be worth the risk.

Hello.

8 years ago

Hello warning, have fun.

Hello.

8 years ago

Welcome to the forums!

Hello.

8 years ago

You know, usually when I see opening posts, I decide if I like someone or I don't. But you're special. You're, like, 50-50 XD

S'up, dudette! Welcome to CYS!

Hello.

8 years ago
Welcome to the site! I do hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello.

8 years ago

Well, in that case, welcome to the community (since you didn't -just- recently come to the site itself) feel free to ask if you have any questions and good luck on your storygame. (You have an interesting collection of interests.)

Hello.

8 years ago

Thank you for all of you guys for taking the time to respond! :)

Hello.

8 years ago

Welcome! If anyone calls you furry garbage, lemme know. I'd like dramatically to butt heads with them.

Hello.

8 years ago

Got it 

Hello.

8 years ago

Feel free to drop me a line anytime, and welcome to the lovely site known as CYS. I'm happy to give you some pointers if you'd like.

Hello.

8 years ago

Well, you're coming here with the right mind-set. Welcome to the community!