Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

An Intro That's a Month Late

7 years ago

Hello. I am Weeaboo. (I'm surprised that the name was available)

I've been on this site for about a month now.

(A month late? Really?)

Do you even want an intro?

7 years ago

Well, this is definitely late xD

But this is coming from someone who made a second introduction, so I can't really criticize you :P

And yes, we'd like an intro.

7 years ago

Dammit, I knew I've already made one?.

Well then. I've just made myself look like a big idiot.

Thnaks for telling me. My memory is one of the worst. I don't have short-term memory loss or anything. I'm just terrible at remembering certain things.

7 years ago

That was not what I said xD

You've never made an introduction to my knowledge >.>

7 years ago

Oh, wait, YOU made a second intro. Duh.

Apparently it's not just my memory that's bad, but it's also my understanding of things.

7 years ago

Yes, and now I ended up derailing this xD
It's okay, though a bit concerning.

Anyways, intro! I like intros :3

7 years ago

My profile is kind of my intro...

7 years ago

Hello? I guess?

7 years ago
Sure, why not?

Here's a welcome, but it isn't good till next month. ;)

7 years ago

A month? That's nothing, as far as I know, I have not made an introduction thread and I've been here for three years.

But yes, I would like to receive an intro.

7 years ago

Make yourself nice and comfy.

P.S. Would you like to sample some of cookies and milk?

7 years ago

Bit of advice, new timer. You definitely don't wanna become the shitposter who starts fights or tries to play mini-mod. But I'm sure you know better than that, right?

Also, Sword Art online sucks.

7 years ago
10/28/2016 -115 Admin. Penalty - Shitposting and starting fights
11/16/2016 -20 Admin. Penalty - Trying to play mini-mod

You seem to be an interesting fellow ^-^

7 years ago

Wait... how you play mini-mod when you don't have mod powers in general?

7 years ago

I think he kept telling people not to curse, and how it was against the rules, or something.

7 years ago

Wait, how's that a bad thing? He didn't really do any damage with that... not that I know of.

It has to be something else.

7 years ago

I dunno, probably. I tried telling him to just focus on other things besides chatting about in the lounge (and elsewhere), but it doesn't seem like he's taken that advice seriously.

7 years ago

Well... he's not in the lounge now, is he? And he seems to have created four storygames now, so he's maybe taking your advice seriously... or at least trying to take it seriously.

7 years ago

Maybe it just seems that way because of the posts that he made that earned him those deductions were deleted :P

7 years ago

Even so, he doesn't seem to have gone to do anything bad again... at least not yet. I mean, everyone deserves a second chance,  or who knows who we might lose.

I mean look at Chris, he was previously a troll with poor grammar, you'd never guess that if you looked at him now. What I'm saying is, just give him the benefit of the doubt and see if he's trying to improve.

7 years ago

Umm, Weeaboo never really done anything to personally offend me, so I don't really mind him. He could've been banned, but you can say that he actually did get off easy :)

7 years ago

Or, Weaboo can just go to another writing site.

7 years ago

Well... that's a bit rude... I mean, what has he done so wrong that he deserves to be so disliked?

7 years ago

I'm not rude. It's just a suggestion. I'm currently being more active on other sites than this, because those sites are more fitting to me.

7 years ago

But why would you suggest that? Maybe he actually likes this site and wishes to stay and actually contribute...

Ah, sorry, I thought you were actually being rude... sorry.

7 years ago

But there might be other sites that are more fitting to him. This happened to me.

7 years ago

Well, he can't know that until he tries the site out more, can he? If he will end up not liking the site, then he can always leave.

7 years ago

My sense tells me that he's probably not. Again, not being rude.

Let's just see.

7 years ago

... Uh... I don't think Chris was ever a troll.

7 years ago

He actually was, - even if briefly - after people started leaving some helpful criticism on a a rather bad storygame of his... you can feel free to ask him if you don't believe me.

7 years ago

I mean, I knew him since he was a smaller person who first joined the site.

Didn't really notice anything trolly.

7 years ago

Chris was at least a more entertaining idiot than Weeaboo.

Going around scolding people like a net nanny and criticizing people’s “morals” is fucking annoying.

It’s even more annoying when you’re a noob with no mod powers that just got here and hasn’t bothered to LURK MOAR to know swearing is perfectly fine here. This isn’t BadWordsMakeJesusCry.com.

To be honest Weeaboo’s name is annoying all by itself, so I’m actually with Raven on this, I wouldn’t mind if he found some place else to go.

Is it possible he’ll get better? Maybe. Malk did the impossible of me wanting him banned at one point, to him being someone I can’t imagine not being on the site now.

However, so far the ONLY recent person who has actually shaped up since being on the shitlist is Naomi, so my expectations are low that he’ll succeed.

7 years ago

Language End! I think you'll find that criticizing people's morals is friggin' annoying. ^_^

7 years ago

Ah, I feel so special! Yes Weeaboo, you don't to do what I did. End put me into negative points and it took forever to get out. :(

7 years ago

Hi there. Try not to get hideously reamed by the people here.