Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Deleted stories?

7 years ago

My storygame just deleted itself. I never clicked the delete button, and it wasn't published if that matters...

Deleted stories?

7 years ago
Was it a Warriors storygame?

Deleted stories?

7 years ago

Sort of? It was basically warriors with other stuff mixed in. Does that count for banning?

Deleted stories?

7 years ago

Oh. Then you're not experiencing a glitch.

If it's primarily Warriors, it's more than likely going to get pushed into the abyss of storygame death. Sorry.

Deleted stories?

7 years ago

Oh.

Deleted stories?

7 years ago

Don't let that discourage you, though. After all, surely you didn't sign up just to make a Warriors story, right? c:

There's plenty of other genres, settings and events to write a storygame about. If you think that you have the ability to write well, prove it! Your first (?) storygame doesn't have to be about wild felines, really.

Deleted stories?

7 years ago

I'm only really good at writing from animal perspectives, and cats make a lot of sounds, so it's easier. 

Deleted stories?

7 years ago

So can humans.

If you don't write a generic, linear cat/dog/wolf story that's related to Warriors (or maybe Survivors? is that banned?), then you're probably set. Try picking an animal that isn't usually the protagonist in storygames here. I see way too many cats, dogs, wolves and dragons, but I think a story set from the perspective of a bear or a rabbit or a bird of prey would be interesting.

Deleted stories?

7 years ago

That is a good idea I guess.

Deleted stories?

7 years ago
Just understand this: there's a whole kingdom of animals to write about, and there's only 4 that have been beaten to the ground. Hell, you can write about a worm and it'd still be unique as long as it's actually a CYOA.

Deleted stories?

7 years ago
Only sort of? What was the story called again?

Deleted stories?

7 years ago

@JJJ-thebanisher

Should this be put up in the News+Updates just to clear it up for the future?

Deleted stories?

7 years ago
That doesn't sound like a bad idea, it seems as if more and more Warriors fans are trying to get their fighting feline stories on here lately.

Deleted stories?

7 years ago
The ban has been in place for years. Not sure if another announcement will help.

They're only just now getting around to the unpublished ones, but I see no harm in the cat cultists still hiding among us being enticed to publicly declare themselves with these threads.

Deleted stories?

7 years ago

Yeah, I deleted that one.

Warrior Cats banned now. Warrior Cats banned tomorrow. Warrior Cats banned FOREVER.

Deleted stories?

7 years ago

What about Warrior Goats?

Deleted stories?

7 years ago

Holy shit, it's like a living relic of a lost time.