Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

hello

7 years ago

hello my name is tanner.

im new hi

hello

7 years ago

Welcome! Have a Spork!

hello

7 years ago

*happypils got a spork*

hello

7 years ago

Hello and welcome! ^_^

hello

7 years ago

Hello.

hello

7 years ago

Hello and welcome to CYS!

I recommend reading any of the stories in the featured sections, particularly Will's How Not To Write and The Land of Bad Writing, since they may help you with any future storygames you may write.

hello

7 years ago

i will go check those out as soon as i can!!!

im hiper sorry

hello

7 years ago
I'm suspecting you're an alt, but if not, just a fair warning before you go wandering out of the newbie zone; people kind of expect posts and especially stories to be written with grammar, punctuation, etc. around here. You'll find assimilation into the hive goes more smoothly that way.

hello

7 years ago

i have been told my gramma sucks.

i will try to fix it fast

hello

7 years ago
Your spelling sucks too. Welcome to the site! Don't make a mess :')

hello

7 years ago

Whew. I knew people would hate my incorrect grammar and spelling.

It looks like I don't have to hide that anymore.

I am better at English than I let on.

I honestly don't know why I hid it.

hello

7 years ago

If you knew that typos and poor grammar were looked down upon on this site then why bother covering it up? Wouldn't it be easier to just write normally with proper grammar and few typos present? That's a bit too much of a hassle for me but whatever... You are welcome do what you want \(._.)/ 

hello

7 years ago

I don't know why I hid it.

hello

7 years ago
Your Gramma sucks? With or without the dentures, and for how much?

hello

7 years ago
I wanted to make this comment, but Paragon Bucky showed restraint.

hello

7 years ago

So far the only alt I've tracked to them is another one they created called "randomname"

Banned that one already, if Happy Pills wants to stick around, they better shape up a bit before posting on a regular basis.

hello

7 years ago
Welcome. Like Mizal said, you're going to have to use proper grammar here, regardless if you're on a forum. You're on a writing site after all.

hello

7 years ago

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay, well I guess you will considering the happy pills.

hello

7 years ago

Welcome to CYS! Feel free to PM me about any questions you may have, since I tend to be more active than many.

hello

7 years ago
Good luck Kemosabi.