Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

My storygame got deleted.

7 years ago

What the heck? My storygame Make breakfast got deleted. I didn't get a message or anything like that. Could somebody please help me? 

7 years ago
Are you sure you actually made it?

Storygames cannot truly be deleted, they just get moved to a special account. "Make Breakfast" does not exist there, so it wasn't deleted.

7 years ago

I made it myself.

7 years ago

Eh...I saw it and rated it so it existed at some point.

Edit: Looked through deletedgames. Huh.

7 years ago
Pretty sure the naming convention for deleted stories ran out of numbers a while back, meaning that anything deleted now is likely gone for good.

7 years ago

It was removed due to low ratings. I'll bet it was deleted for not meeting site standards. The same thing happens to all Warrior Cats storygames, even if they aren't published.

But if it doesn't exist on the special account Killa is talking about, then I got nothing. But I do remember rating "make breakfeast"

7 years ago

I vaguely remember the story, but I don’t remember deleting it. At most I might have unpublished it for low ratings (Which I don't remember doing either), which means it would still exist.

It looks like you recently got docked points for a spam story though.

7 years ago
I'm dying to know what 'Make breakfast' was about. What amazing tale did some heartless admin deny the world?

7 years ago
Sorry about your story, but yes, it was deleted after you republished it, following it being Admin Unpublished and a PM sent explaining why.

Generally, we don't delete unpublished stories, which can still be played via their link (with the exception of Warrior Cat Stories) - but when an Admin unpublishes one and the user ignores that and republishes, then we tend to get a little irritated and trigger happy.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt however and give that you may not have seen the PM before republishing - in which case, sorry for your loss.

7 years ago
"Generally, we don't delete unpublished stories, which can still be played via their link (with the exception of Warrior Cat Stories)" - Berka
So I cannot even have a WC storygame on my account on Sneak Preview?

7 years ago
Unfortunately, no. The very presence of WC stories on the site scews search engine results toward associating CYS with Warrior Cats.

7 years ago
Alright. Are wild cat stories okay then?

7 years ago

Warrior Goats?

7 years ago
*facepalm* I have been working on a story involving wild cats, so I was just wondering. ;-;

7 years ago

Definitely no. Someone tried this with Warrior Dragons and Warrior Wolves already.

7 years ago

Damn! I kinda wanted to write about a palace infested with goats!

7 years ago

As long as they're not cats living in a clan with strangely human characteristics and names like "AcornTail" and "IceStripe"...probably?

7 years ago

This post made me smile. I honestly can't imagine why anybody on the site would give low ratings to a game about making breakfast, but don't let it get you down. They were probably just jealous. ^_^

7 years ago
I heard that the game itself was delicious, but I didn't experience it for myself.

7 years ago
I got u fam

Aiming for GOTY 2017 with this one.

7 years ago
Now that you posted a link this will probably get deleted. Joke games make someone around here cranky.

I would legit play this though, lol.