Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

[Site?] Zulutrader's gone funky.

7 years ago

http://chooseyourstory.com/Member/?Username=Zulutrader

His name shows up red on the forums, but he doesn't seem to have any commendations. Is something up with that?

7 years ago

I believe any warden who posts right now will have a red username.  Because the Wardens had the most commendations...? I'm not sure why, but I don't think it's a bug.

7 years ago

Wardens only have 85 commendations, Sages have 161.

7 years ago

Yeah that's why I'm saying I'm not sure why. Bucky's is red as well. He's a warden, and while I'm sure he may deserve the red username, it would come in the form of his name being bolded. It isn't, so I'm just guessing it has something to do with wardens as a whole. Or maybe I'm wrong and it is a bug. 

For the week? Or in total?

7 years ago

It's for the previous day.

7 years ago
As I recall, the order with the most total commendations any day will have ALL the members of that order in red in the forums the next day. The single person in that order with the most total commendations will be bold. The overall leading order just gets bragging rights.

7 years ago

Yes

7 years ago

Since this is now the "Sentinel is a nubtard" thread, can I get some info on what 'Exemplars' and 'Of Avons' are?

Even better, can someone link me to wherever the finer points of Orderation are?

7 years ago

7 years ago
I believe the prefix title has to do with overall commendations, and the suffix with commendations earned in the last 24 hours.

7 years ago

Of Avon is to do with commendations in the last 24 hours and Exemplar is to do with having a storygame in the top 100, but basically.

7 years ago

... Wait... Does that mean... ?!

Edit:

YES!

TIM WINS EVERYTIIIIME!