Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

New here, please help

7 years ago

I'm trying to make my first story, and it says to click on the edit button above. But I don't see any edit button!!

New here, please help

7 years ago

Um. I think we'd need more information than that to help you. What page are you on?

New here, please help

7 years ago

The first page! It says:

"This is the first page in your adventure game. To change this text or edit the page further, switch the page view by clicking on the edit button above."

New here, please help

7 years ago
I don't think there's any specific edit button anymore, but I think if you try real hard you can still figure out how to edit the text in the box.

New here, please help

7 years ago

I think he/she means the little blue button next to the red X. If you already clicked it, then yaknow... click anywhere inside the text box to write... >_>

?http://chooseyourstory.com/help/articles/article.aspx?ArticleId=3

New here, please help

7 years ago

The only blue buttons next to a red X are the Minimize and Maximize/Shrink buttons! The red X is the close window button, right?

New here, please help

7 years ago

Please say this isn't a troll...

Basically, you know these posts you were writing? Yeah. This box for making posts is similar to the one in the page in question, right? So all you legit have to do is click INSIDE the big, big rectangle. Click on the words. It can't be that hard.

New here, please help

7 years ago

Ah, got it. Thank you, ma'am/sir.

New here, please help

7 years ago

It's ma'am (xD), and you're welcome. Remember to take your time writing. :)

New here, please help

7 years ago

I'm sorry, to clear this up, you've yet to write a single word, and you're trying to start writing?

New here, please help

7 years ago

Yes.

New here, please help

7 years ago

Ah. Alrighty, then.