Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hi guys, new here

7 years ago

Hey guys, I'm relatively new here, just wanna introduce myself i suppose. By the way, I may not be able to reply that quick because for some weird reason, I can't post on mobile.

Hi guys, new here

7 years ago

Hello and welcome to CYS!

I recommend reading any of the stories in the featured sections, particularly Will's How Not To Write and The Land of Bad Writing since they may help you with any future storygames you may write.

I also recommend taking a surf through all the articles in the Help & Info section.

Hi guys, new here

7 years ago

Welcome to CYStia!

Hi guys, new here

7 years ago

Welcome!

Hi guys, new here

7 years ago
Hello noob number 39693. Welcome to the site, hope you have a enjoyable stay here and become something more than a number someday.

Hi guys, new here

7 years ago

Welcome, hope you write great stories! One workaround for mobile is to goto options > request desktop mode. It's not perfect, but it works

Hi guys, new here

7 years ago
Welcome~

Hi guys, new here

7 years ago

Welcome to CYStia! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. I'll certainly do my best to help you. smiley

Hi guys, new here

7 years ago

Testing, lets see if request desktop site works. Oh, it does! Yippee! Well, glad I'm not "muted" now i guess. Oh wait. I realized I hit the wrong reply button. Oh well, guess I have a lot to learn.

Hi guys, new here

7 years ago

That's perfectly fine. Just make sure you're in threaded view so that you can see where replies are meant to be. :)

Hi guys, new here

7 years ago

Alright, thanks for letting me know :)