Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

I would like to introduce:

7 years ago

@Palepaper ! She's an irl acquaintance of mine. Wow >_> she actually joined???

7 years ago

Hi

7 years ago

Welcome to CYStia! It's great to have you here, and we hope you enjoy yourself and possibly make a storygame or two that will bring more quality to chooseyourstory. A good place for new members to start is the Help & Info Section so that you can check out the always-helpful articles! I recommend avoiding the advanced editor, because it can be a bit confusing for new users. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the moderators and we'll be happy to assist you. ^~^

7 years ago
Welcome to the site, I do hope you enjoy your stay here.

7 years ago

Welcome to CYStia! I hope you enjoy reading and writing here!

7 years ago

Welcome aboard!

7 years ago

Welcome, Palepaper! Feel free to ask me any questions you may have! ^_^

7 years ago

Hello and welcome to CYS!

I recommend reading any of the stories in the featured sections, particularly Will's How Not To Write and The Land of Bad Writing since they may help you with any future storygames you may write.

I also recommend taking a surf through all the articles in the Help & Info section.

I would like to copy/paste:

7 years ago
Hello and welcome to CYS!
I recommend reading any of the stories in the featured sections, particularly Will's How Not To Write and The Land of Bad Writing since they may help you with any future storygames you may write.
I also recommend taking a surf through all the articles in the Help & Info section.

7 years ago

Exclamatory and casual greeting which is immediately followed by a tilde to stylize an otherwise bland and generic welcome~

7 years ago
Hi Palepaper. I like that you started out by actually writing a thing. You're already superior to a lot of people on this site so make sure your posts reflect that.

Anyway you should read some of the top rated stories and visit the Writing Workshop if you need feedback and advice. Hope you enjoy your stay here, and just FYI we'll hold Crescent responsible forever if you turn out to be weird or otherwise a disappointing failure.

7 years ago

W-wait. She'll use that as blackmail! (Well, she is already weird and disappointing IMO so.........)

?And it's not like she cares about my standing here anyway... (And Seto brought Gemini here, I think, and she's a bit on the... Eh...)

7 years ago

(Shhh. I want her to improve and all that >~<

Though when you guys "praise' her, she does act better than me IRL cause of it.

Jeez. It's my Bday I don't wanna talk about this.)

7 years ago

I just wanted to see if she could survive. *shrugs*

7 years ago

Happy B day :)

7 years ago

Thank you :)

7 years ago
Yeah that was kind of the one I was thinking of, lol. Poor Seto might wind up regretting that one.

(BTW hope you have a good birthday Seto)

7 years ago

>~<

As long as no more private info is shared...I'll be fine. I think.

I really do want her to get better at writing, and this will be the best place for it :D

7 years ago
A worthy goal, but just pointing out that the writing workshop is the best place for that. Haven't seen her there yet so I've just been kind of amused/confused/barely restraining myself because she's your friend. :P

7 years ago

Oh, I know. But she believes the prompts are the way to go, and she...kinda always does what she wants anyways.

Thanks for being nice to her ^^

Edit: Oh, we are slightly derailing Palepaper's thread >~< Sorry, Palepaper.

7 years ago

She won't mind. :) (She really wont >:))

7 years ago

I don't mind at all really 

7 years ago
Palepaper, being nice will get you nowhere here. If there are assholes derailing your thread you need to firmly and decisively kick them all out, or next thing you know there'll be cocaine and hookers and a weird sweaty guy in a fursuit lying all over the place.

7 years ago

Where's the fun in that?

7 years ago

If I was annoyed believe you me I would say something. Just ask cresantstar what happened the last time a bitch pissed me off irl. 

7 years ago

I'm afraid to ask...what happened, @Crescentstar ...?

7 years ago

@Palepaper I don't particularly want to discuss irl shit here, so just don't mention it please. This is not the place I want to think of it, especially because I don't really care.

7 years ago

Note: I am reffereferringring to the lovely demon puppy incident @Crescentstar

7 years ago

Please ignore my terrible auto correct error